• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

UnCon in the Evening

Thank you so much those of you who made it down. I'm always happy to talk about psychedelic music and forteana, and I like to think i made some new friends. :D
  2. M

Undrinking

Excuse the blatant self-promotion, but you would all be extremely welcome to come to St Aloysius, Euston on Saturday. The music is in one room, and there is cheap beer and a nice big bar to debate the day's events. Forteans can get in cheap too, £4 for 4 bands and djs until 1...
  3. M

UnCon in the Evening

This Saturday at the always wonderful St Aloysius Social club, we at Hand Of Glory are delighted to present: The Doozer Just back from a West Coast tour, and tipped by Sonic Youth’s Thurston Moore in Arthur magazine as: “A pleasure of great dimensions. The lazy man’s way to review it to...
  4. M

UnCon in the Evening

here's a poster.... http://www.handofglory.co.uk/wordpress/ ... rd-euston/ £4 entry to FT readers and UNCON attendees! There's a facebook page here for those FB inclined. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hand-Of-G ... 76&index=1
  5. M

UnCon in the Evening

hello! I'm afraid that's a bit out of date now, I'll upload the right info, poster etc as soon as poss. Really hoping some of you will make it along, should be a really fun night! Mary H.O.G.
  6. M

UnCon in the Evening

Hand Of Glory do hello! PM me for info on playing/DJing! As very big fan of FT I am making sure that we at H.O.G. make you all very welcome. Will post some more info soon! Mary/Hand Of Glory
  7. M

2010 UnConvention

Hello! I've mostly been a lurker, but came back to lobby for my Dad to do a talk on his pet theory, The Human Bottleneck. "There is a paradox: The world we inhabit and experience through our senses, appears incredibly detailed and rich in information. However there is little scientific...
Back