• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. JackDark

Strange pic

Hi guys, ok, no suggestion at all that this pic is 'ghostly', but as it has caused so much interest and discussion on another site I thought I would post it here for some educated analysis. By all accounts, it has not been manipulated, and it was posted purely as a pic of some friends on a...
  2. JackDark

Paranormal Witness

Anyone seen any of these? On the Really channel, Thursday nights 2100. A great watch, much better than Most Haunted! Watched the one about the man in the attic tonight, pretty scary stuff, with a couple of 'evidential' pics to boot. Have to say that anything that involves 'blood appearing...
  3. JackDark

Anyone make videos?

The main song from my new EP is getting a lot of play on Scottish stations, and has a video already. I'm now being asked to present a couple of the other tracks on the EP with videos. For one of the tracks I'd like to have a 'spectral theme'. Wondered if anyone on here, has any skills in this...
  4. JackDark

Need a ghost pic making - anyone oblige?

I just need a face blending into a window. I've tried - but Im crap at such things. Its needed for a possible CD cover. Anyone help?
  5. JackDark

Waverly Hills Sanatorium

Just watched a doc on that place. Labelled in some parts as 'the most frightening place on Earth'. Wow, with its 'death tunnel' and tales of bodies hung upside down to drain, it's a very spooky building. Some of the pics in the documentary were pretty good too. Anyone have anything else on this...
  6. JackDark

Castle - pic

This pic is damned spooky. The 'simulacrum' (if so) is so good that I would not believe this if it was taken by anyone I did not know. Thing is, it WAS taken by someone I know. He's a retired copper, spends his time hill walking and has never had any interest at all in the paranormal. He passed...
  7. JackDark

School Ghost Picture

Obviously, we take stories behind pictures with a grain of salt, but apparently this image was discovered only after a few years of the video being taken. The rest of the video is online somewhere, and shows the ongoing demolition of a school and its outbuildings. Apparently the spook was...
  8. JackDark

The Priest

Anyone have any info on this picture? Looks pretty authentic.
  9. JackDark

Ghost Walks In Stockport—Anyone Fancy It?

Been told about these walks. Apparently, pretty good as well. Anyone up for it? If so, lemme know what dates suit ya. http://stockportghostwalks.kk5.org/#/da ... 4519896218
  10. JackDark

'Fairies Kill Four People' (News Item; Lamplugh; 1600s)

Many apologies if this has already been posted but it's pretty interesting .. http://www.whitehaven-news.co.uk/localh ... ?id=440927 Link is dead. See later post for alternative access.
  11. JackDark

Top Ten Ghost Pictures - Breakout

Breaking out from the top 10 ghost pics thread, I'd like to discuss this one picture a bit further... There are 2 'apparitions' in the pic. The husband standing behind the lady, and the hooded dude hovering over the red car in the background. Now, whilst the husband could actually be a...
  12. JackDark

A Mancunian Haunting

I have just typed out this story for another site, so I thought I would share it with you here ... In 1975, my dad took over a pub/hotel in Ardwick, Manchester. (The Junction Hotel on Hyde Rd, in case any other Mancs on here). Pictured below in 1959 .. The previous landlord had literally...
  13. JackDark

Two thoughts

Had a thought:- If a pic/vid was to be taken of a real ghost, and handed to the tabloids, whose ghost do you reckon would earn the most money? I would go for either Elvis or Princess Diana. The News Of the World would pay millions for such a catch. HOWEVER .... This also gave me...
  14. JackDark

Road ghost - video

I recall seeing this vid a while back and finding it very spooky/interesting. It's basically, an apparition, crossing the road in front of a moving car. Anyone else seen this? Would love to hear some thoughts. The only thing not ringing true for me is why anyone would be filming in the...
  15. JackDark

Looking to hook up with others

Hi All. Looking for some pointers really. I live in Manchester, have a few paranormal 'experiences' behind me, and would basically, like to hook up with similar minded people. I would especially like to join a group who do night vigils around the country. Anyone got any ideas?
  16. JackDark

The End is Nigh. NO REALLY ....

Hi all, check out the text below, taken from a developing thread in another site I frequent. Wondered if anyone else had heard anything on these lines? ---------------------------------------------------------- Do you remember the strange signals eminating from Uranus some months ago...
Back