• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. poozler

Are We Being Prepared For Something Big, For Real?

All this talk about the much anticipated Pentagon report about aerial phenomena leads me to believe that we are being toughened up for the eventual news (not the upcoming report, but later) that we are not alone. Any thoughts on this? Am I out of my mind (about this, I mean)? From today's...
  2. poozler

Rock Formations & Stone Assemblages That Look Like Pants

A geological structure in Nunavut, Canada, has been "found" and has been acknowledged as real and not photoshopped. I am assuming the local people have known about this for a while since it has a name (Qarlinngua or Like Pants). It's quite beautiful...
  3. poozler

The Wrong Death Of The Blues

In the early morning of 15 May, I had a very vivid dream. The first thing I said to my husband was 'Eric Burdon is dead'. The dream was very vivid so I raced downstairs and booted up the computer. Eric Burdon was fine, but BB King had died. As my husband said, 'Well, you got the genre right'...
  4. poozler

How free is the Land of the Free?

This article about 'Gestapo tactics' at a Chicago police station seems like a good place to start the discussion of whether the USA can really call itself the Land of the Free anymore (or ever?)...
  5. poozler

What Happened To All The Sightings & Abductions?

I've noticed there are no good UFO sightings or fascinating abduction stories anymore. Sure, there are lots of dodgy photos of seagulls, frisbees, swamp gas and the like, but is NO-ONE abducted (or even "close-encountered") anymore? If not, why not? I'd love a good "I was abducted by aliens"...
  6. poozler

Australian UFO help

I was having dinner with friends in Melbourne last night and they mentioned a recent UFO sighting: two black cubes near or over the water. I told them I would check out FT today so see if there was anything about this. I tried searching elsewhere, to no avail. Anybody heard about this? Sorry...
  7. poozler

Bridge Collapse And ULF Blast

I thought that this story would have been discussed here by now: whatdoesitmean.com/index1026.htm Link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine ... Massive ULF ‘Blast’ Detected In US Bridge Collapse Catastrophe By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western...
  8. poozler

Cats: Nature's Psychics—Or Just Messing With You?

There are a fair number of messages relating to unusual feline behaviour. I'd like to introduce a sub-topic. I had one cat that used to stare just a leeeetle bit to the right of my head, raise her fur, arch her back, hiss and slowly start to retreat. She did this a few times, then stopped...
Back