• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Human_84

Adventures In Sleep Paralysis

I know someone in their early teens who has sleep paralysis almost nightly. It can last multiple HOURS according to their perception of the clock which can be seen with open eyes. Horrifying. Any idea what can be done to remedy? They experience it while side-sleeping just the same as on...
  2. Human_84

Horse Eels

When you take the hundreds and hundreds of lake monster sightings into account, and dump the ones that might conceivably be something mundane, you're still left with some dozens by credible witnesses that you can't explain away. It's a head scratcher.
  3. Human_84

The Transdimensional Gas Station

@brownmane I'm thinking by the time you went looking for it, you were looking in the wrong place, and even if you did find it, maybe the bridge is still out, the house is gone, and trees are obscuring the entire valley. Side point but did you ever consider that the house was in fact yours in a...
  4. Human_84

Strange Troubled Dreams And Then Sleep Paralysis

Indeed! When you're lucky enough to have this realization, and recall it later, you might also recall that the detail was every bit as, errr, detailed, as when you're awake. But I get the feeling that such is the case only when you make a point to verify it during the dream. That's to say...
  5. Human_84

Horse Eels

No sir. Been around as long as anyone can remember, but they get a bad name in Nessie's wake you see. You can find quite a bit on a Google search, and within a book or two. The fascinating part for me is that we're told these things can be found in tiny lakes no bigger than an ice skating...
  6. Human_84

Bob Lazar

What leads you to believe such things would be more likely in heavily wooded areas?
  7. Human_84

Dyatlov Pass Incident (1959)

Understood, thank you. The snow slip event almost checks the box for substantial chaos. After digging their way out, the team needed something compelling enough to leave behind their belongings, too. Maybe raging winds were just enough icing on the cake to make a half-clothed run into the...
  8. Human_84

Clothes and other belongings were absolutely buried, perhaps? The group barely makes it out of the tent alive, and howling winds soon overtook any and all efforts to dig out the tent with their bare hands? Exited into the valley looking for cover, only to realize the brutal truth that their...
  9. Human_84

EnolaGaia, in years past you dug quite deeply into the remnants of the tent, the stitching, tearing, etc. Could any type of avalanche be congruent with your findings? Does it explain the exodus and wounds (save for animal predation)?
  10. Human_84

Bob Lazar

Care to make a list for the other side of the argument?
  11. Human_84

Bob Lazar

Skinny. While i admit being on the fence, for me, under the magnifying glass there are too many correlations in the fine details to dismiss it outright. If I may ask, where have you gotten your information? How much have you read or seen?
  12. Human_84

Bob Lazar

Can you expand on which parts you believe are bogus? The whole thing? The documents he viewed?
  13. Human_84

Wow. I sometimes get the sensation of a sudden pulse of movement which feels like falling or moving sideways about 5 meters during a half seconds time. As someone who needs a full 5 minutes to collect myself after a couple of spins in real life, your experience would ruin me! Do you actually...
  14. Human_84

The Jersey Devil

This theory has been discussed on message boards across the web for decades. Main issues: the hammerhead doesn't bode well in cold weather, and it's far too small. The Jersey Devil has been reported to knock over trees and create deep hoof prints in snow.
  15. Human_84

The Jersey Devil

Thanks for posting. Curious how the color shifted from tan to almost black. Wings are apparently absent from the photo too. By most accounts the Jersey Devil is described to be large and powerful; not as described by these two. Also found it notable that the younger one believes deer...
  16. Human_84

Being unable to examine or analyze in any practical way has really got to vex you. Fascinating. Never had anything even remotely similar happen to the stories that I read. It seems our experiences are as different and varied as we are.
  17. Human_84

Anyone experience the sensation where you're partially awake, perhaps able to get a half-glimpse of the room (or dreaming that you're getting the glimpse) when suddenly you hear a gradually loudening ringing tone and an electrical sensation overcoming your body? The intensity seems to rise at a...
  18. Human_84

Ridiculous Accidents

Let's not jump to conclusions here. Any chance he was wearing a turkey suit?
  19. Human_84

Did some quick searching around and found this English translation but the final entry is Jan 28th and nothing mentioned along the lines of being scared. Perhaps my search was too brief? Could you post the entry that you're referencing? "28th of January. This morning at eight o'clock, we were...
  20. Human_84

I'm just amazed at the level of detail we're able to collectively round up and discuss. This thread alone, if printed, would be a really decent book. On another note, something I like to keep in mind when delving into mysteries is that any collective set of facts/evidence surrounding an event...
  21. Human_84

1897 UFO Crash In Aurora, Texas

I suppose GPR hasn't reached the point where we can differentiate between a human and a, erm.... big-headed human?
  22. Human_84

Ridiculous Accidents

When a monotonous job becomes a whale of a time. ;)
  23. Human_84

Holloman AFB Landing & Meeting With U.S. President (1950s? 1960s?)

Ahh, but surely the ETs give special attention to situations where fallout is both caused by and afflicted upon the same species. That's an eyebrow-raiser worthy of cross-galaxy intervention. Then again, where was the intervention during those 1054 tests by one nation alone?
  24. Human_84

Flying Individuals (Powered: Yves Rossy; Jet Packs; Etc.)

Go into 25% playback speed (slow mo) and pause the video on a certain frame at 22 seconds and you wind up with this. It appears to be in focus (save for the wings which never are unless you're using high speed photography). This tells me the unknown object is approximately the same distance...
  25. Human_84

The Shed Man

I confess. I performed this stunt many times and I'm just trying to figure out which shed belonged to Wyatt.
  26. Human_84

The Shed Man

Stockholm Syndrome? I've been to and investigated the infamous "Felt Mansion" where the legend of the Melonheads takes place. Didn't find anything interesting and it reeks of urban legend unfortunately. Wyatt, I think you may have skipped over my question by accident but which county did this...
  27. Human_84

The Shed Man

I second that! Linda is a personal friend and I've met several others who've claimed to have seen these. The witnesses are dead serious and everything I know leads me to believe whole heartedly that it's real. However, despite the parallels, the pale white skin Wyatt described does not jive...
  28. Human_84

The Shed Man

There are some parallels to the manwolf, or dogman which is often reported to walk on two legs and hurdles fences as high as 10 feet if I'm not mistaken.
  29. Human_84

Sleep Paralysis & Night Hag Experience

Cure for night hag syndrome: Capsule Hotels.
  30. Human_84

The Shed Man

Wyatt, I enjoyed your story and this goes in a category of its own. I too grew up in Michigan, I'm around your age and have had all sorts of weird things happen there in northern Michigan. Mind if I ask which county this took place in?
  31. Human_84

Top Hat Man

Thanks for the story Seasidepagan. I assure you this phenomenon is quite common (I've heard dozens or even hundreds of stories), however I can't provide an explanation including "how" or "why" people see them because there's a high degree of randomness between cases while the central...
  32. Human_84

O. J. Simpson Question (yes, it's on-topic here)

Not to beat a dead horse but has anyone ever wondered what the kids might have heard upstairs? Justin and Sydney were 5 and 8 years old and it was summer break, around 10pm at the time of the murders when they'd gotten ice cream around 8:15pm, so I'm betting they weren't yet asleep. All the...
  33. Human_84

Abducted: The True Story Of Alien Abduction

Sorry, I was out of town. 13 years late is still better than never, right? I suppose i meant that while hypnosis has it's issues, common claims like leading the witness are usually invalid.
  34. Human_84

Rogue Waves

I think they mean relatively calm seas, or seas with average wave height.
  35. Human_84

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

This one begs some clarity. You mean to say that while on the phone with your wife, your daughter saw you in her warehouse?! Am I correct to assume that your home does not double as a warehouse for your daughter? What were your daughter's exact words?
  36. Human_84

Drone Mischief (Harassment; Crime; Pranks; Etc.)

At only ~15minutes of flight time per battery, the drone operator must have gotten dangerously efficient at charging / switching them out. :rollingw:
  37. Human_84

Minor Strangeness (IHTM)

I booked a hotel room and was appalled to open the bathroom door and find 4 crickets hopping about. I shut the door and came back about 2 minutes later and the little guys had totally vanished. There are no cracks or holes anywhere so it seemed they held a quick impromptu meeting and took the...
  38. Human_84

Hacking For UFO Secrets

Gary recounts an incident where he awoke to a sharp pain in his foot to find one (or maybe it was two) circular hole punch(es) of skin removed.
  39. Human_84

I wonder what the group would make of our fascination with their case. I do know that anything can be made to look mysterious when scrutinized to such exacting degree. Although the Dyatlov Pass incident is no run of the mill mishap, it's important to remember that contradictions and mysteries...
  40. Human_84

One last animated GIF which I now believe was shot from a helicopter closer to the present day southern outskirts of Alamogordo. Present day Google Earth imagery: Animated GIF showing the blue-tinged 1960's Holloman footage in the center. This appears to be another camera angle. Note that...
  41. Human_84

Not the greatest Holloman landing smoking gun, but you may find it interesting. I'm offering the possibility that one of the three camera angles was shot from this location, but this is merely an after thought and of little importance. In the image below, I've inserted a white horizontal...
  42. Human_84

I think it will become more apparent when viewing the animated GIF at full screen. Try saving it then zooming in, or holding control+mouse-wheel-up if on google chrome. I've done another animated GIF image for a second angle which is coming soon, so please view this new one at full screen too...
  43. Human_84

Thank you all for your comments. Good news and bad. The good news: I (probably) solved the mystery. The bad: I essentially burned an entire Sunday searching skylines from air force bases around the entire southwest. Here we go. THE MODERN DAY BACKGROUND IMAGE: My main screen capture below...
  44. Human_84

Not relevant to the question posed. I'm wondering if anyone else can successfully match up the video to the actual land formations in that region to prove whether the footage even took place there.
  45. Human_84

One of the most prolonged rumors in the UFO world happened in the 1960's where a bonafide alien craft descended upon Hollowman Air Force base while Eisenhower was present and military cameraman on the ready. The president boarded the craft, a friendly meeting took place and a treaty was signed...
  46. Human_84

I suppose if the rocks were exposed, then yes. And the people would've had to be dead as well, otherwise ourdoorsmen/adventurist types would have landed on their feet. Exposed rocks are also evidence of snow melt in the ravine and a wide natural cavity away from the frigid wind gusts that...
  47. Human_84

Well put and noted. Then all else aside, could one logically conclude that the injuries found under autopsy were absolutely and entirely conducive to chaotic goings on in this blustery and frigid but otherwise ordinary alpine environment, or not? ie: Could a snow/ice drifting/collapse onto the...
  48. Human_84

Wonderful, thank you!! Can you expand please? I've seen both sides of the argument and I'm still torn on whether there was an "unknown compelling force" or not.
  49. Human_84

I watched the same video a few days ago but hesitated to post it for various reasons. Thanks for bringing it up!! I had a little trouble without english subtitles. Can you point out the den location in the video? And the cedar which I understand is still there. EDIT: I'll try sorting...
  50. Human_84

Time Slipping

Please do!!!
Back