• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. Human_84

Holloman AFB Landing & Meeting With U.S. President (1950s? 1960s?)

One of the most prolonged rumors in the UFO world happened in the 1960's where a bonafide alien craft descended upon Hollowman Air Force base while Eisenhower was present and military cameraman on the ready. The president boarded the craft, a friendly meeting took place and a treaty was signed...
  2. Human_84

Time Slips: Physical Locations & Boundaries

Amidst all the discussion and extrapolation ..., had anyone realized that during these supposed "time slips" one doesn't ever escape until one crosses a sort of invisible but very physical line separating the time slip experience with the "real" world? The two couples at the inn had an entire...
  3. Human_84

Dog Symphonies

Has anyone ever noticed this? I've been staying in the outskirts of Bangkok this year and after dark (ONLY after dark) one dog will bark for seemingly no reason, another will follow, and pretty soon dozens of dogs are howling an eerie dog symphony in unison. These usually last 30 seconds at...
  4. Human_84

Found In Vietnam Jungle After 40yrs

source with pictures: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/asia/363823/father-and-son-missing-for-40-years-found-living-in-vietnam-jungle Seems like the father was devastated and tried to save his son from the horrors, perhaps not even mentioning the outside world. Very interesting story. So...
  5. Human_84

Kids Arrested For Burping, Spilling Milk, Etc.

This is interesting. :shock: There's plenty more, at this link: http://intellihub.com/2013/07/13/a-list-of-19-children-recently-arrested-for-trivial-things/
  6. Human_84

Dan Burisch: Area 51 ex-employee?

Dan Burisch is a self proclaiming employee of S4, a sector of the legendary Area 51 (aka Groom Lake, etc). He went public with his story in 2007. His claims: He's worked hand in hand with Alien Greys He's seen the Bob Lazar sport craft' He's seen the Roswell craft The Greys are actually...
  7. Human_84

I could still hear the music

Recently I've been thinking of a Fortean event from years ago, when I was around 10 years old. 18 years later I still ponder.... In the mid-summer of 1995 I was in the company of my older brother and cousin for the entire day in our small music studio which was in another building separate...
  8. Human_84

Conspiracy Theory (Jessie Ventura's show)

Third season of Conspiracy Theory aired last night. Topic: reptilians I figured we could use this place to discuss the show. It always cracks me up how impatient Jessie is; especially during his talk with David Icke. Anyone believe that there's a conspiracy about a reptilian bloodline in...
  9. Human_84

Siberian Cauldrons

Posting here because theorists believe there is a link to Aliens, not to mention the cauldrons are supposedly disk shaped. The Siberian Cauldrons are thought by some to be weapons created by ancient aliens, either for fending off other races, or to destroy asteroids. This short clip from the...
  10. Human_84

Michigan Dogman

Michigan Dogman Let this thread cover discussion of sighting reports from the creature. Hats off to Linda Godfrey for putting together multiple books on the subject, detailing sighting reports, theories and so forth. Description: Typically a tall, lanky creature which walks upright...
  11. Human_84

"Manbat" sighting in Wisconsin

This story came to me through a researcher and friend. The witnesses are soon to be interviewed for more details, and the sighting locations photographed and investigated. Being in relation to the Jersey Devil, I will post a full account of this along with the drawing on my site, soon as its...
  12. Human_84

House demons....

Running a paranormal website, I get alot of people who come to me with wishes to relay their story. Here is one I got today, from a man I've known for a couple of years. Here was his story: As a child of 8 years, he lived in a smaller city with a house which was believed to be haunted. A...
  13. Human_84

creepy apartment oddity

A friend of mine had recently found a place in Montreal where he attends a school for music. He found his new residence on short notice and is now noticing some strange happenings. This is his story. He apparently woke up one night about two weeks back, to the strange unexplainable noise of...
  14. Human_84

Floating Box in Cemetery

It just happened to be that another friend told me a short story recently, which I found interesting. He initiated a conversation on the paranormal, and told me some things his grandpa had seen, etc. I proceeded to speak on some of my more digestable ufo sightings, and he apparently had one of...
  15. Human_84

Another 'haunted house'

I spent time with a female friend last night, someone I haven't seen in some time. Lately I have been getting back in contact with people that I've been out of touch with. She shared with me a few stories of her current home. She now owns the house that she has grown up in. She is the only...
  16. Human_84

May 25th Asteroid

Here is some new information on a possible asteroid chunk, colliding with Earth around the date of May 25, 2006. You will find an abundance of information thru this link: http://www.savelivesinmay.com/art-deep- ... 006-En.htm The following set of quotes were pulled from the above...
  17. Human_84

The Ship

I've been a member here for approximately a year and can say I enjoy the fortean culture. It’s been great conversing with everyone and I'll continue to do so as always. Now for the post. I've been part of an ongoing project for several years which will be completed very-very soon. Every...
  18. Human_84

Giant Floating Man

I heard about this fortean story a long while back, so I dont think I read it on these forums since I haven't even been here a year. If there is already a thread regarding this feel free to merge. There was a man who claimed that thru his entire life, there has always been an enourmously...
  19. Human_84

True Abduction

Mods, this is seperate from the other similarly named thread! Seeing that thread reminded me of a story I read online almost a year ago. I sorted thru my email for you guys and after about 20 minutes I found the link!! This takes a while to get thru, but there are some very good things this...
  20. Human_84

Night sounds. Why?

It always happens the same way and theres probably nothing to it, but given the circumstances of it being 12am, being alone, lights off, etc. it can feel creepy at the time. When I'm laying down to sleep, every 10 minutes or so I will hear a slightly different sound. The first last night...
  21. Human_84

Starships in late January

I have some third hand information and even tho theres no full report with details that I can give, I figure its better to post than to not post. Supposedly there was a large group of over 100 people that were involved in a mass abduction/communion with a certain race of alien in the mid 60's...
  22. Human_84

3 UFO landing accounts

This thread is 3 seperate UFO stories. I was with two friends a few nights back and we were in an area where a UFO landing had taken place years back so I told them about it. And then each of them had a story for me as well. All 3 of these are pretty good. They are all UFO landing accounts...
  23. Human_84

2005 Alien photo

Today I've come across a site which is new to me, and I've posted no less than 4 references to it onto these boards today already. Here is another interesting report. Click link below for picture. Source: http://ufoinfo.com/humanoid/humanoid2005.shtml...
  24. Human_84

Hairy Biped With Glowing Red Eyes (Virginia; 2001)

I came across a story today which reminds me highly of the mothman (and it even takes place in the correct vicinity for that kinds of things). I imagine a mod will merge this with another mothman thread. There are a slew of them and i didnt know which was most appropriate...
  25. Human_84

Floating Birds

I thank everyone for all the "welcome back"'s I've been getting. Turns out, I had to goto the moon for a few months on assignment. Now, if you check under my avatar you'll see that I'm to my original location: Invisible, sitting next to you. Floating Birds: This is the original fortean...
  26. Human_84

The Roswell Message

The Roswell Message The Roswell Message is a book I've read 3 times now and own 2 copies of. I am in no way promoting this book (which is out of print in the united states) but I want to share some of the information you can find in it. Please dont use this thread to try and prove...
  27. Human_84

GIANT Catfish Caught Today!

Source: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Science/200 ... 25-ap.html !SEE CATFISH BY CLICKING ABOVE! Photo of river it was caught in... creepy! http://natureproducts.net/Forest_Produc ... 20palm.jpg
  28. Human_84

gathering of pine cones

I was with a friend yestorday evening in the park here in michigan. He was flying a remote controlled helicopter. Anyhow, something caught my eye. Along a sidewalk that cuts thru the park, was a line of pine-cones probably 30 feet in length. It went back and forth on the sidewalk like a...
  29. Human_84

Faking Blindness / Deafness

I've heard stories about people who have pretended to be deaf all their lives. On one occasion I heard of someone faking blindness their whole lives. But I can find nothing on google search for it. Any leads?
  30. Human_84

Astral connection-

Dont want to creep anyone out here, but this is something from last night. I happen to be a very spiritual person and whatnot and theres an obvious connection to UFOs with me, hence the avatar but I dont need to explain that here. I'll keep this short because anyone who astral travels knows...
  31. Human_84

Colony Of Peculiar People

I was reading over some of the archives and I saw mention of green people. That reminded me of something..... Years back, my mother had relayed a story to me, something from when she was a kid and shes late 40's now. She lived a mile or so outside of a small town, and on the same road but...
  32. Human_84

Snow Sliders

Ok after some digging I found some pictures I'd seen a month or so back. Theres no posts on it here hence this post I'm making. This is still something unexplained and not proven to be made by an animal; because well, we dont know where the tracks come from!!! Each quote is the photographer's...
  33. Human_84

Boonie Dogs of Guam

Source: http://www.heptune.com/Guamcrit.html#Boonie%20Dogs
  34. Human_84

Tame bird at the forest.

This one happened about 5 years back and went on for 2 years long. Across the road from my old house there are large hills and a good 200 acres of forest. My family owns a couple of golfcarts and we used to drive the trails in that forest alot just for fun. One day I was up there with my...
  35. Human_84

Hideous Man At Gas Station

When I was probably around 10 years old or so, I was with my mom and dad and brother in the car and my dad had to run into the gas station probably to get some beer otherwise snacks for us I dont remember. This was in my hometown in northern Michigan, a very small town and it was very dark out...
  36. Human_84

A Warning Sign ('Buffalo Toast')

This will give you the frickin' heebie jeebies!!!! - BUFFALO TOAST A WARNING SIGN - "August 16,2003 (Winnipeg) A mysterious piece of toast has been at the center of a controversy for a local group of Manitoba psychics. NCI radio announcer Shelia North entered the radio station NCI-FM on...
  37. Human_84

Mount Lassen, 4 bigfoot pictures.

I saw this on cryptoszoology.com today. Running a search at FTMB gave me nothing, so I'm posting this. This last one IMO gives major credibility to the patterson film. The reason I thought patterson was fake is because of the obvious eye-slit in the "costume". But this shows the exact thing...
  38. Human_84

Stupid frog/fish thing...

This is probably not even worth a post, but as a child playing in the swamps of northern michigan alone i would constantly see these things... Ok, there were certainly no fish at this location, not the slightest chance (and yes i know fish can hide well and swim fast). And, I know exactly...
  39. Human_84

Poisonous stickers...

I remember when I was in the second or third grade (I'm 20 now) my dad was obsessing over some thing he had read, and then taking some report into my school for them to spread word of so all the kids could know about it. There was word that some sickos that would hand out stickers to little...
  40. Human_84

Ancient Tribes Still Roam The Earth!

Guys, I've heard people talk about this, and seen a special on national geographic about it in full video. This is some of the most interesting stuff I've ever come across. Apparently in the congo, northern russia, new zealand, and elsewhere still exist to this day tribes of people with...
  41. Human_84

Spaceship Capricorn daily messages

Guys, I dont remember where I found this link, it could of been here. But I figure its worth some discussion..... Supposedly every single week-day there is telepathic communication between a lady and a person/alien on this spaceship which is about to land in salt lake during the day in front...
  42. Human_84

An Actual 'Skeleton Haunting'?

Ok you see in movies skeletons come alive or whatever. Also in alot of video games skeletons attack you. Well here is something for you all. I know a girl who is a friend of mine and here is something that to this day still deeply frightens her. When she was a pre-kindergarden age, she...
  43. Human_84

Any Roswell Wreckage ?

Wondering if anyones got any slivers, shards, fragments, beams, or any peice of the downed craft. I've heard a number of people stashed peices of this.
  44. Human_84

Creepy Story At A Pond!

I'm new to these forums, and I've got a pretty good one. Still creeps me out to this day. This story takes place somewhere around the summer of 98, I was 13 years old. I lived about 2 miles out from a small town. There was a pond a few houses down the road from mine, in rural northern...
Back