• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. F

Strange happenings

just noticed this post whilst visiting through.well the banging has stopped and the bad feelings within the house.so read into that what you like but we both feel like that now aswell.Probably just a coinicidence
  2. F

Strange happenings

god knows but it doesnt happen when we are awake so its something i cant work out where it is coming from.It didnt happen last night though.it might just be dreams playing tricks
  3. F

Strange happenings

ha if they are being friendly it sure isnt lasting long as i hear about 2 bangs,happened again last night in my sleep but only one last night.Fianceee wants to get the psycic who she saw the other month to have a walk round the house.She was pretty good told fiancee that it was her mother there...
  4. F

Strange happenings

also it seems like the bangs are real but because we are asleep at the time and they dont happen when you wake up it messes with your mind
  5. F

Strange happenings

heating isnt on thermostat and is left off until about 6am,its not neighbours either as its about 2-3am?so i am perplexed
  6. F

Strange happenings

Me and My Fiancee moved into our house in october,its a council house and we didnt know about the former owner but there were a few stains on the floorboards (blood and other!!) telling us perhaps it was an elderly person.My fiancee also noticed blood stains in the bathroom.we cleaned and...
  7. F

My House Has A Ghost

my uncles house has a ghost he lives insussex in a wonderful big thatched cottage in the middle of nowhere. They wuld wake up to the smell of bread some mornings and when my cousin was little he would talk about the nice old lady.they did some research on it and many years ago the house was...
  8. F

A Weird Test In School (UK, 1981)

my wierdest school experience growing up in a school in south east birmingham england during the 90s, i was about 13-14 at the time about 1997 could have been later but my memory was bad,anyway at break time one day the whole area was covered in a light but thick creamy yellow smoke that smelt...
  9. F

The Ship

even though human 84 has a device that powers all things electrical i bet he still pugs his kettle into the wall and pays his electrictiy bill heck i even believe that this technospaceideaflyingthing is just a fraud.im sorry if you mention that you need everything to be so precise why are your...
  10. F

September 11th World Trade Center UFO

was getting frustrated reading this as i was looking at the footage go from photo graphs thinking im sure that looks like the same angle as the sci fi channel advert then i saw the footage and its not as long but it is near enough the same clip used by the sci fi channel,and was used well before...
  11. F

Numbers connected to people

Probably nothing but its really annoying me ok im new to the boards so hi,iv been reading on and off on this site for the last month but something keeps happening to me that really annoys me ,my view on it is that its nothing just a coincidence..... It must happen at least a couple of times a...
Back