• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. H

Warminster Wiltshire UFOs

Yes I know, I was just stating about what they were talking about at the time. And of course Rynner is correct also. You know what it is like when there is a UFO wave in an area, people come up with all sorts of theories, however outlandish they are. :roll:
  2. H

John Lenard Walson and his videos.

I don't know what to make of this guy. He seems to be the only one that has produced stuff like this. Why hasn't anyone else? Unless someone here knows of others? Yes, he's filmed the ISS, which is no surprise as I have seen that through binoculars myself. Wonderful to see the arms of the solar...
  3. H

Latest Reports Of UFO Sightings

What gets me is why they don't show the whole footage. If you're filming the UFO, you are going to want to film the whole thing until it is gone. Unless of course, you run out of film/disc space. And something that stays in the sky for that long is going to attract alot of attention, but we...
  4. H

Warminster Wiltshire UFOs

I remember reading about the Warminster sightings about 15 years ago. It's been quiet there recently hasn't it? The connection with Stonehenge, Avebury Henge, and Warminster was discussed extensively. All 3 places when drawing a straight line from one to the other forms a triangle. People were...
  5. H

It looked like a Death Star to me, ROFL!
  6. H

UFO Lookalike In The Night's Sky

You know, we have those spotlights over Paignton in Devon. There's a place that projects 6 lights into the sky, spinning clockwise and anti-clockwise. It looks quite impressive. I must admit though, that when I first saw them years ago, I thought, " WTF is that? ", until I realised about 30...
  7. H

UFO lights could be sky lanterns.

True, but the human psyche these days would lead a lot of people to think of UFO's. Ufology is a part of life now, everyone has heard of them, and at least occassionally discuss them, so when they see something like these, they could become excited by the sight they have before them. I'm not...
  8. H

UFO lights could be sky lanterns.

As I'm interested in the UFO phenomenom as a whole, I've been watching videos on the internet a lot lately. I've noticed that some of the UFO's filmed seem to look like Sky Lanterns. They seem to be used more and more in the west, and a lot in places like China. http://www.theskylantern.com/...
  9. H

UFOs Almost Induce Labour

Just one problem, Meteors do not hover.
  10. H

The Voyager Mission & Spacecraft

OMG, Bulletin Boards! Please no! I remember those, and I didn't think much of them. God thank the Internet! LOL
  11. H

Video is no longer available. That didn't stay there long did it? Anyone got a copy of the last video posted?
  12. H

AAP Sighting, Southampton,Hampshire 27/07/2007

No problem Wintermoon. For satellite tracking, and the ISS and shuttle tracking, NASA have their own tracking system, and can even tell you when they will pass overhead: http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/realdata/tracking/ Just click on SIGHTING OPPORTUNITIES to pick the nearest city to you...
  13. H

AAP Sighting, Southampton,Hampshire 27/07/2007

Yes, more than likely a satellite, or maybe even the ISS which passes over England about 3 times a day. If you see that again, try and get hold of some binoculars, because if it is the ISS, you can see the solar panel arms distinctly through them. I know, I've done it myself when I found out the...
  14. H

Bizarre: Law passed making it illegal for ET in USA.

Hmmm, what about if someone is abducted by ET? I can understand the US government wanting to make sure that the contactee does not have anything that could cause illness or death, but treating them like criminals would be going too far. The abductee did not choose to come into contact with ET...
  15. H

New Jersey UFO/Military?

This is an intriguing video: http://disclose.tv/viewvideo/1454/Ufo_Over_Belmar_N_J_/ To me, it is not a Stealth Bomber, as they need to move faster than that. This is another of those triangular UFO's that have been talked about for years. My guess is that it is a secret military aircraft...
  16. H

Apparently, the guy who took it said that the object was over a mile wide, and would seem to be travelling slow due to it's size. Rubbish! He shot himself in the foot with that comment I think! And what about the woman screaming? It must be a family member helping him out. :lol:
  17. H

Flying Saucers Go Into Production

I want one of those! Shame that any air authority in the world would probably ban these from our airspace. :-(
  18. H

Another CGI? It looks good though! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u81Nk1gN8ao
  19. H

UAV or UFO?

Hmm, have you ever thought that this could be a government experiment? Something along the lines of electrogravimetric or electrostatic/ion levitation/propulsion? ( I had to look that up, not knowing anything much about it! ) It's just a thought, but there have been rumours that experiments...
  20. H

Roswell solved

LOL! Well spotted rynner! And Mr Gore wants to save the world from global warming. Does he know something that we don't? :lol: Oh and Hi to everyone who knows me. I haven't been to these message boards much in the past year, and this is my first post in all that time, but I'm ba-ack! :-)
  21. H

Wodewose & The British Bigfoot

Well I live about 45 minutes drive from Princetown, and have driven there regularly over the years, but didn't know about the Hairy hands legend! Now when I go again, I bet I will be driving slowly over any bridges I come across! :shock:
  22. H

Nahuelito: Argentinian Lake Monster

In my reckoning, "lake monsters" do not exist. Nobody has provided substantial proof of any of them around the world. Even the most famous of them all, Nessie, has not been proven. Pictures are either fakes, or have a good explanation like waves etc.. Though I wish that some of them were...
  23. H

Paranormal on Tv today.

For anyone in the UK that has Satellite Tv, Adventure One channel has been devoting today to the paranormal. As I write this, they are showing a documentary on Lake Monsters, so Cryptozoologists would love this. The next show is about Psychic Detectives. An ideal day for Fortean fans! :-)
  24. H

Skunk Ape / Fouke Monster / Boggy Creek / Myakka

Thanks for the updates Tony. I did search for threads on the Skunk Ape here, but didn't look past the first page, LOL! :roll:
  25. H

Skunk Ape / Fouke Monster / Boggy Creek / Myakka

The Skunk Ape If these pictures are of a real creature, Loren Coleman's comparisons to the Sumatran Orangutan seem to point to a new breed of Orangutan: lorencoleman.com/myakka.html The embedded link is dead. The MIA webpage can be accessed via the Wayback Machine...
  26. H

The Loch Ness Monster

Ok guys. I've tried the links posted earlier in this topic for the underwater webcam, but they are long dead. I have the website for the webcams overlooking the Loch, but would love a WORKING link to the underwater cam. Does anyone have one? Just became interested in Cryptozoology over the...
  27. H

Proof Positive of the existence of UFOs?

I think that it is just space debris, or ice crystals. Don't forget that we have sent a lot of junk into orbit that was once working satellites. Some of those could have been damaged by cosmic dust or whatever, creating debris. The footage where an object changes direction could be debris...
  28. H

Bulgarian UFO Video

Hmm. It certainly seems interesting. What gets me is that there doesn't seem to be anyone else with the cameraman. I don't hear any excited voices on the sound of the footage. You'd have thought that the cameraman would have attracted others to his sighting, I know I would! If it's real, then...
  29. H

Scarborough - UFO Hot Spot?

Most definitely Satellites. They appear as bright white lights, which fade from view as they move beyond the curvature of the Earth's atmosphere, always in a straight line. The best of them has to be the International Space Station that passes overhead several times a night. You can even see the...
  30. H

Spaceship Capricorn daily messages

Here's a thought. Why don't we ask Lavar/Helena to make a statement on this forum? Maybe even get them to answer questions? Probably won't work though. They will almost certainly ignore any requests like that! :roll:
  31. H

15,000 UFOs over the UK: MoD Investigates!

Nah. The MOD have stated that they do not have the resources to investigate every report of a UFO, which is probably true, although something as important as this should not be overlooked. They know someone or something is out there, so they always state that no evidence is found to corroborate...
  32. H

LOL! Nice one Vardoger! Now where did I put those mice? I'm feeling hungry! :lol:
  33. H

Visiting Rendlesham Forest For A Skywatch

I doubt it, but you can expect that they will be keeping a careful eye on the group. Spectred, you may see torchlight amongst the trees, and make sure no-one panics thinking that it's the MIB! :rofl: Sorry, just going back to my skywatch experience again! Let us know how it went though...
  34. H

Well, it's a bit late, but the G8 summit released £30bn humanitarian funds for Africa today! Now I wonder if the Capricorn website will play on this?
  35. H

LOL! Nice one Stu! :lol:
  36. H

You say you have been there many times? Have you seen anything interesting? Skywatches to me seem a waste of time. I went on one once, and a lot of people got excited about a "star" moving across the sky in a straight line. I tried to explain that it was more likely a satellite, which can be...
  37. H

Hmmm, advertising a book now are they? Now WHAT a surprise! :sceptic:
  38. H

Bulgarian UFO Video

Hmmm. My thinking is that it is not a balloon/airship. They don't have spinning sides like that, or move off a such high speeds. My guess is CGI as others have stated. If something like that was in the sky, others would have seen it, and filmed it. Would be interesting to see if anyone...
  39. H

Billy Meier

I think that the only way that Meir ( Or any other claimant for that matter ) can get people to believe is if he invites the media to one of his encounters. Let him prove without a shadow of a doubt that they exist! But I'm not holding my breath! :snore:
  40. H

UFOs buzz hospital

Does it say that she has any witnesses? One person saying this would not be very credible.
  41. H

Yep, when I saw Lavar, I thought the same thing! Has Geordi come back in time? :lol:
  42. H

Not as much as me! :sceptic:
  43. H

Billy Meier

Great work on the photo Spillage! You have made some very good arguments against that one picture at least. Ever thought of becoming a unbiased UFO investigator? :wow:
  44. H

And all this in the big build up to War of the Worlds being released next week worldwide! :sceptic:
  45. H

Spacecraft Snoops Apollo Moon Sites

Well, I have just watched a documentary on the Sci-Fi channel here in the UK called "Conspiracies", or was that simply "Conspiracy"? Tonight it was about this very subject, men on the moon, and if it was faked or not. Looking at the evidence provided by the show, it does go a long way in...
  46. H

Well it sure ain't flares this time

It definitely has peaked my interest! If it is real, then yes, it has definitely put paid to the flares theory. No flares act like that! I'll be keeping an eye on this one with great interest.
  47. H

Billy Meier

Hmm, well pointed out AMPH! Meier's photo of the Pteranodon is definitely taken from the painting. It doesn't do Meier's reputation any good when you compare the pictures! It seems that most people cannot believe this the more you look into Meier's claims. Here's the link to a website that...
  48. H

Billy Meier

Michael, looking at the video footage on the website you provided us, it does look like the object is being spun around on the end of a thin wire. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a sceptic regarding UFO's ( I've had an experience myself that led me to believe ), but I am sceptical about Meier's...
  49. H

This all puts me in mind of the movie CAPRICORN ONE. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077294/ It is about the States faking a manned mission to Mars. Coincidence with the similar titles of the ships? It will all come out soon I think! I wish they would prove me wrong, but I doubt it! :roll:
Back