• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

The Human Centipede

Yeah just the thought of being sown together that way weirded me out. It made my mum laugh when I told her about the movie and she thought there was something wrong with the director! :lol:
  2. M

The Human Centipede

God that freaked me out for a couple of days when I first saw the trailer. The medical aspect of it was why I was freaked at the thought of it!:shock:
  3. M

Save Futurama

Awesome news! :mrgreen:
  4. M

GENUINE GHOST PIC ghost face....

Lens flare. It's too symetrical(trying to find the words to describe what i mean so may not be making sense) to the below bit. Looks like a nose the way it's mirroring though.
  5. M

Weird Sex (Practices, Preferences & Accoutrements!)

Morons I'd like to F... ?[/quote Most likely.
  6. M

Maybe It's a milf movie. :D
  7. M

I agree a lot(not all) haven't fought for equal rights. ( I know she's being sarcastic too) Depends on how butch the real lesbians look.
  8. M

Ghostly Goings On Down The Gym

Shame they gave no history of the building which might of explained more.
  9. M

David Icke & His Work

Icke's views on Lizard people is some of the best entertainment I've read. Wouldn't suprise me If lizard people existed though, some of the royals facial features are lizard like.
  10. M

Haunted Liverpool

Anyone read the 800 year of Haunted Liverpool book? Found it a nice read and liked the local history added about the areas covered In the book. I was spooked getting home from Formby beach expecting to see black dogs on the beach since I get over superstitious alot though haha.
  11. M

KNBC Top 15 Ghost Photos

Any Info on Pic 12 of the child on the grave?
  12. M

Man who had sex with bike in court

Maybe It's been giving a ride before It testifies.
  13. M

Man who had sex with bike in court

Haha, what a waste of courts time.
  14. M

Freaky Video

The one In the Japanese car park clip looks like It's doing a moonwalk. :D
  15. M

Purple Aki

No Local Legend can surpass the Purple! http://www.purpleaki.com/ :rofl:
  16. M

Degsy In Egypt!

Was the possessed Degsy speaking Scouse slang like Lar and arrrrre Kid?
  17. M

Do you find these links In Bizarre mag? I wouldn't mind some rubbery nipples from that site.
  18. M

Purple Aki

Just sounds like a molestor with a mental Illness I reckon. People make myths out of him to scare kids and crap.
  19. M

Ghost Cars / Road Vehicles: Sightings; Videos; Etc. (Not IHTM)

The speed of the car being chased looks like It's been edited on the video to be real. And theirs the hole In the fence thats been mentioned.
  20. M

Do You Watch 'Ghost Hunters'?

No not heard of It but I find most ghost hunting like shows to be too cheesy to watch like when they think they've seen or heard something for example. It's the way the people act and their facial expressions.
  21. M

Purple Aki

He's Baaaaaack. :o link There was a dude who matched Aki's description right behind me In a local off licence too a couple months ago! :shock: edited by TheQuixote: fixing link
  22. M

Three-Headed Frog? Nope—It's A Mating Ball

Puzzle over three-headed frog http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/somerset/3534361.stm How would environmental problems contribute to a frog having 3 heads?
  23. M

Ever been swayed into/out of belief/disbelief by anything?

Re: Ever been swayed into/out of belief/disbelief by anythin They''ve Influenced maybe to change towards other Ideas but not swayed to Into disbelief. I'd prefer to just keep open minded.
  24. M

The Headless Lady

Re: Old Joe and His :antern Nothing and just his hands? Trying to post the best I can think of. :o
  25. M

How bad did Scorpian Sex sting?
  26. M

Satanic Rituals Held On Monkey Island In Liverpool?

Shame theres no evidence though of any rituals. Would of loved to have taken pics of the markings. I went to Childwall Woods but wasn't sure If I found Monkey Island. http://www.flickr.com/photos/maxmolyneu ... 013045886/
  27. M

On that Yo Liverpool link I posted, someone from Childwall mentioned Monkey Island was given the nickname years ago due to it looking like a place where monkey's would go.
  28. M

Any Liverpool Fortean forum members know much about supposed Satanic Rituals that happened In the Childwall Woods a piece of Island the locals call Monkey Island? All I can find on search engines Is a thread about the place on a forum called Yo Liverpool...
  29. M

Rupert Murdoch Controls The World

:shock: How could they let an Aussie(Murdoch) become so powerful? :evil: I want my Simpsons episodes dammit.
  30. M

Rupert Murdoch Controls The World

I never noticed only using the TV to play on my Ps2 and watch the Cartoon channels.
  31. M

Tom Slemen's Books

http://peteprice.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ef72df7656 Wonder if this will be as funny as Price's Ouija Board experiment the Halloween before last.
  32. M

Endurance In Extremity (Tales Of Stubborn Survival Or Persistence)

Skydiver Survives 12,00ft plunge daily mail edited by TheQuixote: fixing link
  33. M

Love Hewitt Conjures Up Real Ghost On Spooky Show

Can see something behind her more, but only just notice something in front of her.
  34. M

Ghost on Japanese documentary?

I thought It was the eyes at first that was supposed to be the so called Ghost. I'd say thats what they've done with the documentry.
  35. M

The worlds scariest ghosts

The Mask pic dosn't really hold much of a case because It's Halloween and It's behind that guys cloak to see anymore. If It's a real ghost then It's one with a sense of humour.
  36. M

Whats the laws for Nudists anyway? Are they only allowed to be naked In their colonies?
  37. M

:rofl: :rofl: Well he was admired, so no one offended there PC Wiley.
  38. M

Chastity Belts

The male plastic chastity belt looks like It's mutilated his penis and balls! :o The Piercing penis ones scare me! :shock: That modern female chastity belt though, couldn't you manage to move It to the side?
  39. M

Wooo, page 100 . Keep up the good weird work. :wink:
  40. M

Fortean Anime

Dunno Robot Manga looks too cheesy and weird. I'll just stick to Ninja ones for now. 8)
  41. M

Fortean Anime

Too cheesy and a lack of blood. :twisted: Plus no typical anime old men perving on women either. :P
  42. M

half life for ghost

I could believe that theory, a good possibility.
  43. M

half life for ghost

Maybe no dates beyond certain times because of no media except word of mouth?
  44. M

Bulgarian UFO Video

Bulgarian UFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjxvAjgJQUw&eurl= Fake or not, certainly moved fast.
  45. M

Fortean Anime

Only Anime I've watched Is Naruto and the Dragonball series. I watched Akira once and fell asleep through most of It. :lol: I want to watch Ninja Scroll I saw a trailer of It and It looked bloody and Ninjas make good anime. 8) Oh yeah, I've watched One Piece since Pirates are cool...
  46. M

THE THING !! Check out this video !

The running thing pic does look like a blurry teddy bear.
  47. M

It can be a Crossword If you want. Make ye own answers for It.
  48. M

A must have song for Prisoners. http://www.starterupsteve.com/flash/htm ... itch.shtml
  49. M

The Enfield Poltergeist

In the youtube link, the way they have the blonde woman typically In a dark room for the Interview when shes talking. I bet my sister could of done a voice like that. :shock:
Back