• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. S

Sarah Palin Baby Hoax?

Some of the key points Some of the supposed evidence of a fraud/hoax seems a little weak IMO, but she certainly doesn't look particularly pregnant in the photos accompanying the article. But then, not all women show particularly (strangely enough Palin parodier Tina Fey recently announced a...
  2. S

Rappers Rule The World

This doesn't appear to be a particularly new CT but it seems to be gaining sudden popularity (round my way at least). Something to do with Dan Brown's latest movie excrapaganza no doubt. Jay-Z is an agent of the Illuminati Apparently artists such as Jay-Z and Rhiana are puppets of the...
  3. S

Karl Rove and the IT expert

Come one, come all and witness the birth of a new conspiracy theory! Will this one have legs, or will it simply melt away once we discover the pilot was drunk or changing cds or texting his girlfriend at the time of the crash, and that his upcoming court appearance in the case of Karl Rove and...
  4. S

The Lucifer Project

Has anyone ever heard of this? A secret project to kick start habitable living conditions on Titan using the Cassini satellite? And the super-rich elites of earth will beggar off and live there whilst the rest of us are killed by deadly space radiation? This is a conspiracy that truly has...
  5. S

Ghost Hunters aka TAPS

I have yet to invest in the delights of Sky TV and therefore haven't caught any of the Ghost Hunters tv show as yet. However, whilst perusing their website I came across an interesting video clip (go to episode 105). Despite being sceptical in my approach to such matters I still can't figure...
  6. S

Was this a cult?

Not sure if this should go here or IHTM. Mods feel free to move it if necessary. After reading through some of the cult related threads on here it got me thinking about a brush I had with a probable cult when I was about 10 (so late 1980s). The gist of events were that a group of attractive...
Back