• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

can someone identify this

heya people, I took this pic in scotland, on the isle of mull, and I don't remember seeing anything fly past at the time, to me it sort of looks like a bird, I just wanted everyone elses opinion
  2. D

something mighty odd happening

I have experienced a series of events that are mildly perturbing but seem to have any obvious link. It started last week, about 03:30 a.m and I was just getting off to sleep, and a shelf above my head came down, nearly right on top of my head, nothing unusual there I thought but there was...
  3. D

Masons on the Web

I was browsing through the internet and on a compulsion I decide to google masonic symbols. and I found this website and I want to know what you guys think http://www.setmasons.org/ I found the fact that a very secretive group are on the internet with information on how to join and find a grand...
  4. D

Abducted: The True Story Of Alien Abduction

I found a book in a charity shop for 50 pence called Abducted: the true story of alien abduction. It's about an English family who discover that their one son was being repeatedly abducted and through the course of events the mother, Ann, realises that she was also an abductee. A lot of the...
Back