• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. tastyintestines

Fortean Hiking Adventures

I'm about to spend some serious time on the Appalachian Trail and would like to hear about anybody's experiences and encounters. I know there are some ghost legends in the small towns along the way. Cryptids include the carolina lizard man and the nj devil. Bonus points for any abandoned and...
  2. tastyintestines

Symphony Of Science

I doubt that everybody has seen these videos yet. :D http://www.symphonyofscience.com/
  3. tastyintestines

Growing Pot for science

http://www.the-scientist.com/article/display/23081/
  4. tastyintestines

Coast To Coast AM On Fort

For anyone that doesn't know this is a 4 hour late night radio show that is on every night here in the states. It covers a wide swathe of fortean aspects. But, anyways what I am on about is some guy called up george last night who was all hype about some guy named "Charles Fort :D ." He was...
  5. tastyintestines

Alex Jones

I can't believe we don't have a thread dedicated to him. He's on www.coasttocoastam.com right now for the next two and a half hours if anybody has access to AM radio. He had a small part in "Waking Life" if anybody has seen that, I highly reccommend that movie. Oh and Techy you would love...
  6. tastyintestines

Unseating Methyl Bromide

What happened when a small company thinks it can abolish a multibillion dollar industry? Jonathan Slevin Jonathan Slevin, Champon general manager and a spokesperson, Champon Millennium Chemicals. In the 1980s, a college dropout named Louis Champon left his father's essential oils...
  7. tastyintestines

Sylvia Brown FRAUD

Of course all psychics are, but anyways about an hour ago on Coast to Coast she told George that she knew that almost all the miners* made it out alive, and it had been reported about an hour before she went on the show that 12 out of 13 miners had made it out alive. But then after she was on...
  8. tastyintestines

slavonic heathen front

I couldn't find much info on this, besides the fact that some black metal bands support it. Is it a made up organization? Or is it just something nutters say when they are burning churches and the like?
  9. tastyintestines

320 people arrested for sorcery

Thu Nov 3,12:32 PM ET PORT MORESBY (Reuters) - Police in Papua New Guinea have arrested 320 people for practicing sorcery and religious cults, the National newspaper reported Thursday. Belief in sorcery is widespread in this jungle-clad, mountainous South Pacific island nation where some...
  10. tastyintestines

Roll Them Bones (Divination)

I couldn't find a thread for bone rolling. So this thread is for links and discussion\debunking. It basically sounds like pulling runes if you guys are familiar with that, to put rolling bones simpley, all you have to do is set up some kind of shrine\quiet place and meditate on the results of...
  11. tastyintestines

Parapsychology Help, Please...

I have a friend who needs help finding actual science journal articles that argue against and for paraphsycology(itself or certain aspects.) Sorry if this is well trodden ground, and thanks in advance.
  12. tastyintestines

Issaquah UFO

Trent Lochlier ([email protected]) sends us: This was taken on 2/7/02 by my neighbor during a bar-b-que. We all live in an apartment complex in Issaquah,WA. I was at work at the time, but many of the residence who witnessed it said no one knew it was there until someone shouted "look!"...
  13. tastyintestines

Corpses and Rejects: Rob Zombie's Films

The House Of 1000 Corpses Has anybody seen this movie that Rob Zombie made?? It was supposed to come out a year or two ago, but I think the censors over hear wouldnt let him release it, because of the gore factor. I believe it may have been banned over here, because he didn't want to...
  14. tastyintestines

Ill Illinois

Mobster Ghost Hello to anyone reading this. This took place in the house I am currently writing this. This house was built back in 1902 in a southwest suburb of Chicago, and apparently about 20 years after that a man and his wife moved in here. He was one of Dillingers men. The neighbors spoke...
  15. tastyintestines

Why Or How Did This Happen To Us?

Last year I was driving my friend to one of her clients when everything turned off for a second or two. The street lights went out. The strip mall lights went out and the exterior and interior lights of the car blinked out. It was like somebody hit the pause button. We looked at each other in...
  16. tastyintestines

New Shuttle UFO Video

Jello, I am unable to view this now, but what do you guys and gals think?? http://www.artbell.com/mediafiles/ShuttleObject.mpg
  17. tastyintestines

Raagoonshinnaah

Does anybody know anything about this deity, all I have found is some quotes by the the swedish band Pan-Thy-Monium,"Once again he will Rise from the crypts of Geheeb. The God of true darknees and rain. Amaraah the spectral God from the dimension of Aag cannot reach his might in any form...
  18. tastyintestines

Pythagoras and Empedocles

In J.N. Williamson's book Death Coach, he tells a modern day story about Pythagoras and Empedocles were they've moved their cult to Thessaly, Indiana. They believed that through a death ritual their souls would inhabit animals before they found a suitable young body to reinarnate into, therefore...
  19. tastyintestines

Black Water Patch Observed In Sea Off South Florida

Anybody know anything about this?? space.com/scienceastronomy/planetearth/black_water_020322.html Link is dead. See later post for MIA webpage's story and illustration.
  20. tastyintestines

hey people take a look at this!!!!!!!!

in the breaking news section for tonight(13/02/02) in the martian cloud article there is a picture. if you look closely at the left side appears to be at least one man and possibly a couple more??? is it just me or does anybody else see this?
  21. tastyintestines

Fort & Lovecraft?

did fort have any connections to h.p. lovecraft?? im curious
Back