• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Poltergeist Kermit Doll ?

-link taken down- check the link by the way at the time i took the pics the windows were down and that sure as hell aint me in the back.....i was the only one in the garage! ill post the original pic tomorrow ....thats in colour....and the thing behind the back seat appears to be glowing...
  2. D

my scanners broken .......... But i do have a digital cam so i will take some pics of the pics had blown up......black and white though :roll:
  3. D

ive got a really strange pic of SOMETHING staring out at me from the back of my car which was taken not long after we moved here... Gives everyone the creeps when they look at it.
  4. D

I knew i shouldnt have posted this! im not a bloody mental case either!!! :oops:
  5. D

10 yrs didnt bring bloody kermit either!!!
  6. D

I forgot to mention ... Most people who visited our old house thought the upper landing gave them the creeps... And a feeling of dread ... And even though we moved to australia we still hear the same thuds and bangs in the loft.....plus we still get footprints on our ceiling..... i Forgot to...
  7. D

Hey guys im new here. :D My story begins in an old house in east london. I grew up in this old house on shakespeare crescent, manor park,E12. Thats as much as i can tell u about the house....without giving away the door number.... Anyways .... My spookiest memory of that old place was that...
  8. D

ITC...How believable is it?

The audio recordings posted on the ITC site are so wrong its almost funny... :roll:
Back