• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

One Eye Grey

It appears that the latest issue of One Eye Grey is either out or coming out soon: details are on the website. http://www.fandmpublications.co.uk/pages/oneeyegrey.htm It's a London penny dreadful - some excellent ghost stories and folk tales in the last issues. FT gave them a favourable...
  2. C

Futurama - Bender's Big Score

I watched this the other day. Has anyone seen it before? Absolutely hilarious. I won't give anything away but it revolves around a group of web scammers and time travel. Mark Hamill cameos as the Chanukah Zombie, Al Gore as himself http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bender%27s_Big_Score
  3. C

Help: Short UK-Set Ghost Novels

Hi, In a recent issue of FT (possibly Dec last year) there was a review of a couple of short novels, with supernatural themes, set in the UK (possibly London). The publishing house may have been called Grey something, I'm really not sure. Can anyone remember this and if so, could you spare...
  4. C

"He loved explosions"

->Hunter S. Thompson to be fired from cannon<- Ha!
  5. C

A stealing and squeezing ghost?

This is baffling me right now but it's a bit too indistinct to put on IHTM... For the past few days, things in our house have been disappearing and then reappearing. On Monday morning, the iron had gone. I asked everyone if they knew where it was. Last night, it was back. Ditto the...
  6. C

Birth

Has anyone seen this movie? Looks great.
  7. C

If Chins Could Kill

Has anyone read Bruce Campbell's autobiography? Is it any good? I know I could just bite the bullet and tackle it myself, but wondered if anyone had an opinion first. Cheers muchly
  8. C

Golden Ratio & Belly Buttons / Navels

Howdy, OK, art students, biologists, fern and shell collectors, people who've read the Da Vinci code, architects, car enthusiasts with a penchant for the BMW Z8 roadster and anyone who's browsed a popular science mag over the last ten years/watched the news/read a book on art history/studied...
  9. C

The Last Broadcast

Anyone seen this? I watched it this weekend. What do people think? I liked it a lot - it's a precursor to the Blair Witch style of filmmaking, although with a few more twists and turns.
  10. C

Shatner

Shatner has a new album out in which he covers "Common People" by Pulp. Which songs would be better suited to his *ahem* unique vocal stylings? I think "Mr Kirk's Nightmare" by 4Hero would be appropriate. "Mr Kirk - your son is. Dead! He died... of an OVERDOSE?"
  11. C

Jay's Journal of Anomalies

I have just been given a copy of the collected Journal of Anomalies, by Ricky Jay. It's incredible. Has anyone else read it? Amazon link here.
Back