• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. T

Please Forward To All Your Female Friends. IMPORTANT!

I've just received yet another email telling me that a man is going to rape and murder me, this time by impregnating a business card with something called "BURUNDANGA" and I must forward it to every female I've ever met because it's true. No really. I did a quick search on Snopes and noticed...
  2. T

Smithsonian Article

Can someone please help me? I was describing an article I'd read to my bf about the Smithsonian Institue and if anyone could help me place where I read it I'd be really grateful. The article goes something like this: A chap keeps digging things up out of his garden and analyzies them in great...
  3. T

Death by Toothbrush

Last week my sister berated me for having my toothbrush in the bathroom as my lav is situated in there too. She said that you got all sorts of germs from flushing and I would end up terribly ill and probably die from all the bugs floating about, especially if I ingested them via my toothbrush...
  4. T

Acid On The Car

Yesterday my neighbours noticed a huge acid burn on the top of their car. It was so corrosive the paintwork had literally bubbled and lifted off. The initial area was a circle at the back about 15 inches across, it wasn't a perfct circle but similar to a puddle shape which had then dribbled...
  5. T

The Queen & Poo

Talking to my BF today, and he assures me this is true, apparently when the Queen visits a venue, a lady-in-waiting will drop a banana down the loo to see how far away you have to be not to hear the royal splosh in case the Maj is pinching a loaf on her trip and needs to go. It's so damn...
  6. T

EVP via my speakers

I've recently set up a microphone to use with MSN and sometimes when it's switched on I get weird noises from my speakers which sound like EVP. Firstly, it's not when anyone is speaking so it's not reverb or echo, secondly sometimes it sounds like a male voice and other times it's a female...
  7. T

FT174

Was dreaming about receiving it this morning and lo! there it was on the door mat. It made my shreddies taste all the more scrummy (reading while eating not just eating it!!), but I wanted to save it for my holiday, which is in 2 weeks, and I know I won't be able to! :hmph: Fantastic...
  8. T

Cow Tipping

Has anyone ever succeeded in doing this or is it another UL in the same vein as penguin toppling? Would a cow not lay down to sleep like most mammals?
  9. T

How can I do it?

Last week I was told by a spiritulist medium that I had "the gift". I must admit I was quite surprised as I thought I was about as clairvoyant as a teabag, but I have had dreams where people who are dead have been speaking to me on the phone. Sometimes the content of these dreams have been...
  10. T

Most Haunted Fancy Dress

Did anyone watched Most Haunted - Live on Halloween? While Derek Acorah and Yvette Fielding were in the shop he contacted a spirit who said she was "pleased to win that competition". It turned out that a few years ago there had been a Medieval fancy dress competition (whilst Dudley Castle...
Back