• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. B

Stand-Alone Fantasy Novels

Ive got to go away for a few days soon so can any suggest a decent fantasy novel that is not part of a series, trilogy etc? The good read threads suggests a few but again a lot of them seem to be in a series. Cheers :)
  2. B

Cartoon I Can't Remember The Name Of

Does anyone know the name of this cartoon? It had someone who i think was a kind of cowboy superhero as the main charecter and he could call upon the sight of a hawk? Strength of a bear? and speed of a cheetah or somthing like that I think the title has Star in it. Thanks a lot
  3. B

Law/Religion

Out of interest, does anyone know how the courts decide between religious belief and mental illness/anti social behaviour? IE suicie bombers and muslims angry agaisnt the offensive cartoons. I am not for a moment saying they are they are the same but the same god is at the core and I was...
  4. B

Coronation Street and Forgiveness

Forgive my lack of knowledge about matters of organised religion. Having just watched Coronation Street this evening I was wondering about the strongly religious charecter Emily, who for those of you who dont know has recently met her husbands killer and feels unable to forgive him. She...
  5. B

Seeking Ghost Photography Book Published In 2005

I am looking for a book on Ghost Photography that a friend reccomended to me. He couldnt remember the name or author but said it was published in 2005. Does anyone know of any good books on the subject publish in this year?
  6. B

websites

There is a hell of a lot of dross around the web about ghosts and soem awful sites. Can anyone reccomend any really good sites at all? Thanks a lot, Bisto
Back