• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. X

Strange Transformer effect?

I came accross this interesting thing @ http://amasci.com/weird/unusual/exper.html There is lots of interesting stuff but the following seemed so simple I tried it and it worked and others cleverer than me have since tried it and it works except the phenomena seems to diminish with time. Can...
  2. X

Young Man Disappears Going To Well: Oft-Recycled Tale

Does anybody out there remember or know about the story of a young Welshman who disappeared whilst going out to get some water/coal from outside? The others inside the house heard him scream and ran out but could not find him, his voice tailing off and sounding as if it was rising into the air...
  3. X

The Naga of Thailand (Cryptid; Legendary Water Beast)

animal or ? I have heard that In the Mekong River near Nongkhai, Thailand, during a full moon, in the evening. Lights appeared under the water for a few hundred metres along the Mekong River. They rise from the bottom of the river and floated to the surface, then shot like missiles into the sky...
  4. X

The Naga Fireballs (Mekong River Lights)

animal or ? I have heard that In the Mekong River near Nongkhai, Thailand, during a full moon, in the evening. Lights appeared under the water for a few hundred metres along the Mekong River. They rise from the bottom of the river and floated to the surface, then shot like missiles into the sky...
  5. X

Gravity Modification With Spinning High-Temp Superconductors

Hello Out There. Over the last Decade there has been intermittent reports on the use of spinning superconductors to modify the effect of gravity most recently ( I think) with the work of Dr Ning Li. She now seems to have dissappeared and information on this amazing new...
Back