• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. IamSundog

A Visit To Loren Coleman’s International Cryptozoology Museum

While on vacation in Maine this week I managed a visit to Loren Coleman’s International Cryptozoology Museum in Portland. It was great fun and IMHO worth the $10 admission fee. The museum is basically two large rooms crammed with exhibits, curiosities, well-aged newspaper articles, and pop...
  2. IamSundog

The Hidden Architecture of Reality

After years of lonely toil through late nights by sputtering candlelight I have discovered incontrovertible evidence of the hidden architecture of reality, the mysterious hand that shapes human destiny. I am not entirely certain what this information portends, only that it must be forbidden...
  3. IamSundog

Ideas As To What This Was?

OK all you sleuths and skeptics: I’m looking for prosaic suggestions as to something I saw. While driving at night I sighted apparent aircraft lights. As illustrated, there were 5 or 6 bright white lights arranged in an arc - a quarter ellipse. The arc of lights was about 2 or 3 degrees wide...
  4. IamSundog

Celtic Megaliths In New England?

A few weeks back I had a chance to visit “Balanced Rock” in the tiny rural town of North Salem, NY, an hour north of NYC (supposedly also home to David Letterman). Lots of people have noted the similarity of this to Celtic dolmens. Mainstream U.S. archeology won’t hear of it, asserting that...
  5. IamSundog

Looking For An IHTM About A Mammoth Cave

I'm looking for, I think, one of the really old IHTM stories and can't find it anywhere. Hopefully I'm not any crazier than I already know I am and didn't just make this up in my head. A guy and his wife were going to visit Mammoth Cave in Kentucky, they got into the area at night and found...
  6. IamSundog

Is Interest in UFOs Disreputable?

Not belief in ETs, alien spaceships, ultraterrestrials..... Just an open minded willingness to consider evidence, suspend judgement, and face the confusing, contradictory, and ambiguous information head-on. Anything less than outright dismissal and condescension. Is it socially...
  7. IamSundog

My Fifteen Minutes Of Enlightenment

This happened to me twenty years ago. My (then) wife and I had recently had a baby boy die from SIDS at the age of seven weeks. The months of grieving following this were of course absolute hell on earth. But in the midst of it I had an extraordinary thing happen to me on two different...
Back