• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. D

Area 51-Type Places?

Hey all, I'm looking for some information about other places around the world which have Area 51-esq tales associated with them. Anything that has a history (mythical or not) of UFO technology, the holding of crashed UFOs, holding place for crashed aliens (survivors or not), or even...
  2. D

Possible new website project

Hi all, I'm thinking of doing a ghost related website, wondered if anyone had any ideas, criticisms, or if the idea has been done before. The basic concept is a database of ghosts/ghost stories, searchable by country/city, with each entry having the following format: Country: Country...
  3. D

Looking for ideas (fortean type hobby wanted)

I'm looking to throw myself into something, take up some time and effort, i fancy doing something relating to fortena. I've been looking around for a specific subject that i can look into, study, read about and possibly test out for myself (although that's not essential). The only real...
  4. D

Truth Or Happiness?

Given the choice, which is more important to you, Truth or Happiness? People often berate Christians and other religious folk, for pushing their beliefs on others, and i don't mean in a bad way (crusades etc!), just preaching the word, or something to that effect. Yet, agnostics and...
  5. D

Back issues on CD queries

Hi all, After being bugged by many people (apparently i'm difficult to buy for) about what i want for Christmas and my birthday, i noticed in the latest FT magazine they have released the early issues on CD and was just wondering if anyone had got them and if they're worth the money? I...
  6. D

Buying back issues

I recently decided to try get some (or a lot) of the back issues of FT, from before i subscribed, just to have in my collection. I remembered from older issues that the back issues were sold on a price curve, ie. the more you buy, the cheaper you get them, with 12 issues costing 31.50, but in...
Back