• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. M

The Legend of Lynx Hollow

Okay, let me set this up a little. My parents are into geneology and sometimes pore over old newspapers, and my mom recently related this story to me, starring one of my ancestors. I had her email me a copy right away. It sounds a little (or a lot) fishy, but I thought you folks might enjoy it...
  2. M

Hologram Phones?

Don't know if this is the right forum, but this is something that's bugged me for a long time. In the 80's when I would watch cartoons in the afternoons, they would advertise these hologram phones. They had a little pad that supposedly produced a hologram of who you were talking to. If these...
  3. M

A Year-Long Winter? (1816: 'The Year Without a Summer')

I don't know if this is the right section for this, but here it goes... When I was a kid I had a book with lots of Fortean type stuff in it. It had the obvious stuff like Sasquatch and UFOs and whatnot. Later in life I rediscovered this interest, and went looking for information on old stories...
Back