• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. chockfullahate

asking the right questions

Reading the cables from the sky thread reminded of something I have always wondered about. If the laboratories who examined fortean phenomena, as mentioned in many cases, really did examine these items, wouldn't they have records of the investigation or indeed still hold some of these items? And...
  2. chockfullahate

France - Graveyard - Dancing (18th Century Convulsionists)

i'm not sure if i have asked this before, but anyways, years ago i read some kind of fortean book, and there was a story about a graveyard in france, which every so often had people dancing and attacking eachother with iron pincers and such oddness, and was circa 1700s maybe?and that is all...
  3. chockfullahate

Manbeast DNA Investigations & Discoveries Incl Sykes, Ketchum

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/7525060.stm
  4. chockfullahate

Whatever Happened To Dr. Norman Bergrun?

NASA scientist Dr. Norman Bergrun, whose book, "The Ring- Makers of Saturn," reveals that NASA's voyager space-probes of Saturn's rings took photographs of an elliptical (cigar-shaped) craft, length estimated equal to Earth's diameter, orbiting in Saturn's rings. Dr. Bergrun said that large...
  5. chockfullahate

omagh courthouse ghost

i have been searching online for more info about this case, and to no avail... in the 1950's the chief clerk of petty sessions topped himself, using a gun, in the courthouse itself, the chair he sat in, bloodstained apparently, is still kept in the courthouse, does anyone have any links to...
  6. chockfullahate

mankind united

is there any info on joe bell and mankind united online? just saw a mention of them on an article about the peoples temple, google search doesn't come up with much except a premium rate time magazine piece.
  7. chockfullahate

witchfinders article

in the articles section on the main site, there is an article on the witchfinder general etc., which states the following on the articles last page: where were these lynchings?
  8. chockfullahate

the man from gharnasarva (?)

this story was in the janny randles MIB book, about a man who apparently appeared on several occasions to housewife, predicted her son's name, (ithink) and left a piece of skin which went for analysis, what happened to this case? was there any follow up?
  9. chockfullahate

Dagobert Steinitz & the Three Urns

steinitz puzzle anyone heard of this?
  10. chockfullahate

ghosts and water

in a discussion in work about ghosts, those of us discussing it realised that all the areas that ghosts had been seen in, or any kind of feelings of terror in houses etc., had all occurred in buildings in close proximity to water. Has anyone else noticed this?
  11. chockfullahate

The Lifeboat Foundation

the lifeboat foundation The Lifeboat Foundation is a nonprofit, nongovernmental organization, dedicated to providing solutions that will safeguard humanity from the growing threat of terrorism and technological cataclysm. This humanitarian organization is pursuing all possible options...
  12. chockfullahate

possible polt

about a month after my girlfriend and i moved into our new house, we heard a noise from the kitchen. it was the sound of the fridge being shaken violently, when we both approached it, and opened the nearly empty fridge, it went quiet, when we moved away it stopped, we both walked out of the...
  13. chockfullahate

Do You Think Hallucinogens Can Lead To Paranormal Experiences?

I'm talking about LSD use, peyote etc, does anyone really think it can lead to "true" spiritual experiences?
  14. chockfullahate

killer in the trafford centre

my girlfriend was forwarded this yesterday, apprently it's been doing the rounds here in Liverpool.... (sorry about the text being choppy, this is how it cut and pasted...) **** please forward this on HAVE YOU BEEN TO THE TRAFFORD CENTRE RECENTLY? THIS IS TRUE STORY PLEASE PASS IT ON TO...
  15. chockfullahate

lord lucan and princess diana

the night of princess diana's death, I had been out to a club, came back home, and couldn't find anything else to watch but the news of the accident. I ended up watching the bbc coverage, and at the end of one report, the reporter stated "This is Lord Lucan for the BBC..." I immediately sat up...
  16. chockfullahate

Jack Chick And Neanderthal Man

"Neanderthal Man - At the Int'l Congress of Zoology (1958) Dr. A. J. E. Cave Said his examination showed that the famous Neanderthal skeleton found in France over 50 years ago is that of an old man who suffered from arthritis." anyone know if this is true? and the actual source? i found...
  17. chockfullahate

Optimal Frequency For EVP Recording

I seem to recall reading or seeing on TV that evp recordings work best around a certain frequency, does anyone know what that is?
Back