• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. P

The Left Hand (Left-Handedness)

yeah My mother was left-handed but trained out of it. I'm a righty but people think I'm left-handed for some reason. I used to draw with my left hand when I would get creative block but I haven't done that for years because I haven't had enough leisure time to have creative block since the...
  2. P

Cerne Abbas Giant

Isn't it possible that it wasn't mentioned prior to the late 1600s because that was the dark ages and this is a picture of a huge erect penis?
  3. P

Cerne Abbas Giant

I just want to say Monty Python mocked Americans for starting off by saying, "I just want to say," and "Lemme tell ya something," but I just want to say that the Jerry_B guy is unaware of how deeply prejudiced he is against non-Christians and in favor of Christians, as though their mythology...
  4. P

Mr Rogers

The Late Fred Rogers I used to be business partners with a guy who grew up in Pennsylvania and was friends with Mr. Rogers' real-life son. He only had nice things to say about the man. When I was told this, I was amazed that Mr. Rogers had a wife and kids! But he doesn't seem to have killed...
  5. P

BBC: Bush's Grandfather Planned Facist Coup in 1933

Smedley If you haven't read the fairly recent reissue of Smedley Butler's "War is a Racket," you really should try to get your hands on it. Butler was one of the guys in charge of setting up South America as colonies for US businesses, then he rebelled against his masters. He spoke in the voice...
  6. P

"Tomville," City of Missing Children

Trauma Ha ha, yes, but I've known some former employees who deliberately pronounced it "Trauma." No names!!
  7. P

Satanic Abuse Rumbles On?

Each group a world unto itself Yes, that's a key to understanding magical or magickal thinking. Each group can have entirely made up and individual rituals and procedures. They may use pre-existing pantheons of gods or make up their own or mix systems. In this sense, "satanic" is really a...
  8. P

Ghost Cats

Ha ha I would be laughing at all of you except I've had this happen repeatedly to me, although it's always been a sensory experience with no visuals. It doesn't happen here where I live, however when I visit and stay over at places I USED to live with cats, THAT's where and when it would...
  9. P

Zardoz

Zardoz, Waters, Barrett I don't know much about Baum, but I love Zardoz so I read through these posts. I have to comment that the Pink Floyd/Dark Side of the Moon thing is not a hoax, it's Roger Waters talking about Syd Barrett again. It gets more pronounced as it oges on, the timing of the...
  10. P

Patterson-Gimlin Bigfoot Film

Re: Funny new bigfoot clip Promises, promises: The end of the bigfoot trilogy? Bigfoot meet a space alien in this one, no doubt it's very very real... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ14DjKfi4Y Well this one is in sound, they're getting advanced now.
  11. P

Re: Funny new bigfoot clip I don't think we get that show over here. Look-- Bigfoot 2: Electric Boogaloo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4CccFTdIE Bigfoot gets beaned-- he takes one for the team (those are baseball references). Well at least we know the P-G film wasn't cgi.
  12. P

Re: Funny new bigfoot clip No, it's cgi, that's a cgi Chewbacca.
  13. P

Funny new bigfoot clip This blobsquatch clip makes me giggle uncontrollably but I thought I should share it anyway. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prL1lK30jF4 Enjoy!
  14. P

Satanic Abuse Rumbles On?

I think I think you guys are discussing a number of different things under one heading. I'm going to leave it at that though.
  15. P

WTC Demolition Conspiracy

Oh sure, next I'll be trying to say they have time to sift through the phone records of reporters critical to the Bush administration. I remember John Lennon in an interview saying his friends would laugh at him and say, "You have such a big ego to think that the US government has time and...
  16. P

Erm, I don't work for the NSA, though to be fair I probably have been described on several occasions (quite astutely) as a fool, hope this helps? Okay, fools, operatives, and hecklers. Did I leave anybody out?
  17. P

Pentagon 911 Conspiracy?

I'm glad to see people here agree with me. That is not "new" footage, or newly released. In fact, "Loose Change," which the operatives in the other 9/11 thread enjoy swiftboating, showed this footage and pointed out that all the other footage of this event was seized by the government. If it...
  18. P

Loose Change sums up most of it. The only people who can watch that and not understand are fools. manyu who diingenuously claim to disagree with it are working for the NSA. As I know people who are working for the bad guys, I sort of know what I'm saying. Apologists are still apologists, no...
  19. P

have you guys all seen this? http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3762628848
  20. P

Orang Pendek / Orang Dalam / Sedapa [South-East Asia]

Has Coleman Flipped Out? Have you seen Cryptomundo lately? Loren Coleman announced that homo erectus has been found, and it turns out that what really happened is that he was hired to write the forward of a book. The book SUPPOSEDLY will show photos of the "mawas" or Malaysian bigfoot. Coleman...
  21. P

Chimpanzee Culture & Intelligence

re:handedness Handedness is not just something that occurs in primates. Most cats are ambidextrous but if they show a preference, it is usually lefty. I had a left-handed (or left-pawed) cat once living with me. He wouldn't stick his face in a bowl to eat, he would pick up pieces with his left...
  22. P

The Cockroach Thread

I used to have spiders in this apartment and once watched in amazement as two of them mated, hanging from their threads, then went back to their respective webs. I didn't want to kill them because they ate the roaches. I tried roach-bombing the apartment but it only killed the spiders...
  23. P

Gay Animals

The "culture" issue Well, many of us writing here seem to assume non-human animals have no "culture." In fact, any group of "singular points of consciousness" (i.e. anything possessing consciousness functioning socially) develops it's own culture. I once read an article which unfortunately I...
  24. P

Moving Photographs

When I was really young I was extremely sick with asthma and supposedly died once in the hospital, although I have no memory of that. I do, however, remember laying on the couch with a fever and watching pictures move. There was a boat and I could see it rocking on the water and the clouds...
  25. P

heckler, you're heckling!! Haha. We'll never know what was in all that stuff they carted away as quickly as they could, will we? When we don't have facts, THEORIES are all we are left with.
  26. P

Organized Stalking

No, you didn't offend me at all, I wasn't really commenting on anyone here when I wrote about giving the benefit of the doubt. BTW that invisible rabbit's name is Harvey, and he calms down aLOT if you just give him some Irish spirits.
  27. P

David Icke & His Work

The potential audience for UFO stories??? is... LIMITED? Then why do we see TV specials about all this all the time? Seems pretty popular to me. I know people who make their living writing about UFOs and so forth. And they tend to have similar political views to those of Icke. Perhaps that's...
  28. P

Organized Stalking

By the way, it doesn't take a government to do the organized stalking thing. I was once harrassed like this for over a year by a group of about 30 cartoonists in New York City. they would send out mass e-mail mailings in my name that were obscene and sign my name to them, they threatened me...
  29. P

Organized Stalking

John Lennon, in his last interviews just before being asassinated, talked about how he was followed, harrassed and intimidated by government men who made no effort to hide themselves from him. He said the point was to give you a nervous breakdown and make you appear crazy to your friends. His...
  30. P

David Icke & His Work

I interviewed Icke For my local tv show. He was strongly advocating that people not vote in the upcoming 2004 American presidential election, saying there was no difference between Kerry and bush. He tried to say that Whitewater was as bad as torture or lying the world into war. He didn't seem...
  31. P

That hardly matters. Three buildings totally collapsed that day. Right down to the sub basement. Two of them used to be the tallest buildings in the World, the third just seems to have gone along for the ride. Even if the collapse ultimately turns out to be entirely the fault of the aircraft...
  32. P

U.S. Sizing Up Iran?

If you read this: http://www.armscontrolwonk.com/866/isis ... -gray-lady then you can see that the NY Times, even though they fired Judy, are doing the same thing again. It seems as though they are throwing out facts to support the Bushco decision to take over and occupy Iraq. That link is an...
  33. P

Re: Oh you're so right That would be because you aren't keeping up with the storyline. Yesterday supposedly to pay for Katrina relief, the neocons cut aid to the poor. Read the PNAC web site and then read the newspapers since 9/11. It's the same story. Read "Crisis of Democracy" which they...
  34. P

Oh you're so right PNAC says they need a new Pearl Harbor and one appears that obviously was set up in advance with explosives. Everything PNAC says they plan to do then ensues. You're right, it must be a coincidance. Why? Because the WTC was tall. Sure. And you're right, you don't believe...
  35. P

It was an inside job says professor I'm sorry to destroy your Santa Claus delusions about nice governments who care about us. Read the PNAC web site. They needed a new Pearl Harbor to enact their plan for global conquest, they say so right there. So they have their Pearl Harbor and their...
  36. P

Katrina Konspiracies

I notice that whenever someone starts discussing how certain forces within this government have profited and continue to profit off of "tragedies" then someone shows up to agree in a bizarre fashion and make the subject look ludicrous. I think the Japanese mafia idea is absurd but if this were a...
  37. P

American 'flagwaving' in films

"The war of 18-what? Amurkins never lost a war 'ceptin Viet Nam and that was cuz of the hippies! If you people thinkin otherwise, maybe you need us to slap a little war upside yo french heads!" I'm sorry you guys got a dose of Rush Limbaugh because you dared to question the motives of...
Back