• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. A

The F Scale

2. A

Damned / Rejected Science (Miscellaneous)

3. A

Rocket Post (Gerhard Zucker; Scarp; 1934)

Scarp - Rocket Post The tiny island of Scarp now lies uninhabited just off the coast of the Isle of Harris in one of the most remote corners of Great Britain. But at the beginning of the 1900s Scarp had a thriving population who made a living crofting the land and fishing the local seas. In...
  4. A

Joe Kittinger's 1960 Skydive from an Altitude of 31 km

With Moon Hoax posts in mind, what interested me about this was that he said that he saw no stars. :shock:
  5. A

Two orange UFO’s

edited by TheQuixote: fixed big link
  6. A

Times Scotland

The Sunday Times - Scotland The Sunday Times August 06, 2006 Restless Native: Allan Brown: Christianity under siege in our caves Anyone who has ever prepared for a long train journey and become a trifle overwrought while selecting reading matter at the station newsagent’s might be...
  7. A

Old Science - Ground Radio

There are many lost and forgotten arts and sciences in our history and this is just one of the neglected and dammed by theory. I find these things fascinating. Early users of Morse Code started with two wires and then found that they could do the same with one; the earth being the return...
  8. A

Carved Stone Still Mystifies Scholars

Carved stone still mystifies scholars Wednesday, July 19, 2006; Posted: 12:19 p.m. EDT (16:19 GMT) http://207.25.71.245/2006/TECH/science/ ... index.html No one knows for sure who made this stone (discovered in 1872), why, how, or when it was made. CONCORD, New Hampshire (AP) -- In 1872...
  9. A

Proactive Human Population Reduction

“and there before me was a pale horse and it’s rider named death” I did a search on FT and no one seems to have posted this. I read it some time ago in a scientific journal and I had to wait a while for the implications to sink in. This mad bastard thinks he’s one of the horsemen of the...
  10. A

Power surges

Reading FT174 today I noticed that in Readers Letters there was a piece about “bizarre electrical phenomena”. It referred to previous articles like FT171:48 and FT80:19. I read 171 the other day but I will have to search for 80. This took me back to the spring of this year when about 11:00PM...
  11. A

Rectangular UFO Photographed In Germany

Just another puff of plasma http://www.americanchronicle.com/articl ... leID=10141 [Emp edit: Fixing BBcode] [Emp edit 2: Merging threads and switching thread subjects to that of the second thread.]
Back