• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. 1

A Curious Discovery Behind the Wall of a Pub.

My brother sent me an email today saying 'This is the weirdest thing you will see today' He massively over-estimates the levels of weirdness in my life - This is the weirdest thing I have seen in a LONG while...
  2. 1

Ageing & Growing Old

I work with a girl who-: a) Thinks her Dad is embarrassing because he likes the Smiths b) Refused to believe there was ever such a thing as a 'pound note', until we managed to google a pic for her. :( Oh, and... I realised whilst shopping on Saturday that my main criteria for...
  3. 1

Jimmy Savile

The below is taken verbatim from the Theroux documentary, recorded late at night when he thinks the camera is off. He is talking about the dancehall days. "I wouldn't stand for any nonsense whatsoever. Ever, ever. I never threw anybody out. Tied them up and put them down in the bloody...
  4. 1

Jimmy Savile

I live near Stoke Mandeville hospital, and for as long as I can remember rumours have abounded about Sir Jimmy of Saville handing over cash to the staff there in order to be left alone with the...err... 'recently departed'. *shudder* Jimmy Saville: None. More. Wrong. ALLEGEDLY.
Back