• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Search results

1. C

Ciaran O'Keeffe's School Of Parapsychology

Oooh look! If only I had some spare cash. Only 45 places left! http://www.theschoolofparapsychology.org/
  2. C

Iron Maiden do Crowley film

OK so if you don't already know, it's happened at last. Lovely Bruce Dickinson has written a movie- and it's all about Crowley :D 'Chemical Wedding' is out 30th May. Here are some links (I still can't do that posh short link thing) http://www.ironmaiden.com/index.php?cat ...
  3. C

Nominative Determinism

One of the doctors at my mums surgery is called Dr Cardwell, I also had a music teacher called Mrs Horn. Does anyone know of other people with names connected with their jobs? Now I'm a Christian my full name is funny too. Do you think peoples names determine their careers?
  4. C

Everyone Stare At The Sky And Tell Me If You See This...

The time has come for me to post this as it has been puzzling me for years and now I hope I am in the right place to get some answers! First of all, if you have a spare few minutes please could you stare at a patch of sky, obviously not with the sun in view in case of eye damage. Even a tiny...
  5. C

Recommend Me A Film

I'm really stuck for good films to watch, can anyone help please? I've been trawling through the films section here, but can't cope anymore as its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Obviously its all a matter of personal taste so I'll let you know what I like/dislike. Scary films are...
  6. C

Your most frightened moment.

I'm sure this has been covered before, but I couldn't find anything so merge if needed. My most frightened moment was the first time I went on 'Oblivion' at Alton Towers. For those who don't know, its a kind of roller-coaster with the top half above ground. Its basically a vertical drop in...
  7. C

I met a spirit- Dream or reality?

This is a long post, I wanted to put some background behind my experience, I'm sorry it's quite boring. A few months ago I started my own little investigation into spiritualism after an episode of coincidences that shoved me, slightly unwillingly I have to say, in that direction. People...
  8. C

Does Having a Bad Time Foster Fortean Experiences?

End of the year again, hooraah. I'm glad its over because from a personal perspective the last 2 years have been the worst of my life. [Pantomimic BOOOOOO] I won't bore you with the details here but suffice to say i've been to my emotional hell and i'm just starting to climb back up to...
  9. C

Seeing 'Life Force'?

Hello, i'm new here, sorry if i'm covering old ground :oops: Can anyone tell me more about "life force"? A few weeks ago I was sitting on my couch reading when i looked up from my book for a moments' contemplation. My gaze fell upon my plant (given to me by a friend, I dont know what it is...
Back