• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. packshaud

Trinity Crash (New Mexico; Padilla Ranch; August 1945)

So, the release of this book came to my knowledge (it's on Amazon): I didn't know Vallée is now on the ETH side of the UFO debate. Since it is disclosure time, here is mine: I didn't read it, I won't read it, but this cover is enough to base my review on: Now with the review out of the...
  2. Yithian

Battle Of Ramree Island

Not being an expert on Crocodiles - Saltwater or otherwise - I find myself wondering: a) Is there a likely upper figure for a community or is this wholly dependant on food availability? b) Do crocodiles save food for later? Would there be a point at which they'd simply stop killing available...
  3. Fanari_Lloyd

The Valley Of The Headless Men (Nahanni Valley, Canada)

Hello there. I do apologise if this has been posted before, but I just thought it was interesting; I had not come across the story until very recently. (I am also not certain if it should go on this thread). This text is taken from the Above Top Secret Website. (Link at the bottom) 'The...
  4. rynner2

Flight 19 (5 Avengers Disappear; 1945; Bermuda Triangle)

Memorial Service for Bermuda Triangle Lost Patrol And this from National Geographic: a longish examination of the various possibilities. It also gives links to other Bermuda Triangle sites. The National Geographic link is dead. The article is archived at the Wayback Machine. Here is the...
Back