• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Paul_Exeter

Paul Devereux: 'Encounters At ‘Spook Road’: Radioactivity & Paranormal Experiences At An Ancient Stone Circle'

Encounters at ‘Spook Road’: Radioactivity and paranormal experiences at an ancient stone circle "I have come to the view that certain types of slightly heightened radiation environments can possibly help trigger a specific range of psycho-spiritual experiences in some people – hallucinations or...
  2. MrRING

The Unexplained Death Of Zigmund Adamski

I only saw four mentions of this classic case on the board, and it didn't seem like any of them were actually about the case, just referencing it. Abducted and killed by aliens and left on top of a coal heap? Kidnapped by relatives and after death dumped on a coal heap? A natural death after...
  3. A

Cries In The Dark: Dingo Attacks

Skull find could be missing Briton's I remember seeing the story of this disappearance in FT - maybe he just showed up: Police in Australia are trying to identify a human skull found on a popular tourist island amid speculation it could be the remains of a tourist from London who disappeared...
  4. J

Rendlesham Forest Incident

The real Rendlesham story? http://www.magonia.demon.co.uk/news/reviews01.html This is from a review of Georgina Bruni's book 'You Can't Tell the People: the cover up of Britain's Roswell.' (Sigwick and Jackson, 2000.). It was written by Peter Rogerson and appeared in Magonia last year...
Back