• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. Paul_Exeter

Interview: Pilot David Hastings's Mojave UFO Photo [1985]

Definitely one of the better photographic evidence cases:
  2. Yithian

The Fate of Eastern Air Lines Flight 980

What Happened to Eastern Airlines Flight 980? By: Peter Frick-Wright Oct 18, 2016 Conspiracy theories have flourished in the aftermath of the crash of Eastern Air Lines Flight 980. Two friends from Boston decided to figure out what really happened. Illustration: Robert Harkness On New Year's...
  3. D

Edge Of Darkness (2009)

I very recently saw Edge of Darkness, with Mel Gibson. At the end of the film, I saw that it had been dedicated to someone who had died in 2009. I looked him up and saw that he had been the writer of the British miniseries Edge of Darkness produced in 1985. Needless to say, I was curious about...
  4. S

Scotch Mist: A Radio Programme Of Scottish Ghost Stories

Radio Six International http://www.radiosix.com/index.html have a programme 1630 GMT Thursday called Scotch Mist described as "A programme of Scottish ghost stories and traditional music." Website states that the programme was originally broadcast on December 32 1985, Spooky eh. :shock: I...
Back