• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

1. AnonyJ

Festively-Named Somerset Couple Declare Their Surname Is Real

From one of our local news sources - a Mr & Mrs White-Christmas of Crewkerne, Somerset have declared to the media that their surname is real, and not a prank or joke https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/news/somerset-news/mr-mrs-white-christmas-say-8974086 "Mr and Mrs White-Christmas say they love...
  2. Paul_Exeter

Todmorden, UK (2020) Calf Mutilation With Photos

Warning: graphic images of the deceased calf as found by walkers: "Sunday, the 5th of July 2020, was a beautiful day in West Yorkshire. Albert Tyas and his girlfriend, Hannah Firth, decided to spend the day out walking in Todmorden. They parked close to the Shepherd’s Rest Inn, on Lumbutts Road...
  3. 王泥喜法介

A Mandela Effect

A Chinese actress passed away last year. However, when I heard the news, I noted that the actress had passed away a few months ago. At first I did not take it seriously, however, I accidentally discovered a video that could support my memory. The first photo is a snapshot of the Wikipedia page...
  4. Mikefule

Weird Knock At The Door

This morning I was woken by a loud knock on the door: a firm and distinctive syncopated pattern of 3 raps. I'm a musician and dancer and I have a good sense of rhythm and I could reproduce that rhythm now. I immediately thought I must have slept in. We are waiting for a couple of Amazon...
  5. GNC

'Monoliths' Found In Utah & Elsewhere (2020-2021)

A monolith of unknown origin has been found on the Moon in the Utah desert: News story There's a video of it at the link, if you're interested. See if you can think up a 2001: A Space Odyssey joke for it.
  6. ramonmercado

Mystery Seed Packs Sent From China

Beware of Sino-Seeds!
  7. McAvennie

Something Lurks In The Thames

Report that the Loch Ness Monster has been seen in the Thames. I will take a moment to just rant at the utter idiocy of what passes as 'journalists' these days, if it is in the Thames it is clearly not the fucking Loch Ness Monster...
  8. H

Ghost Tales From Everyday People

I am 60 this year, and I have been amazed just how many rational people have admitted they have either seen or felt a ghost. I got to talk intimately with men and women when I was a nurse and carer, so perhaps they felt they could confide in someone who would give them a sympathetic ear. I...
Back