• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

b3212

1. Mouldy13

Harmful Poltergeists?

Most of the reading I've done on Poltergeist phenomena would seem to suggest that they fall into Colin Wilson's definition of them as "entities of relatively low intelligence possessing the same sort of humour found in adolescent boys" (paraphrased from memory) So are there any instances of...
  2. paulsamotis

Devon & Cornwall

Hello all, I've received an e-mail from the step daughter of a French family friend. She is a journalist on a Parisian newspaper and is researching ghost stories from Devon and Cornwall for a series of articles. She contacted my brother, who in turn suggested she contact me (I live in...
  3. Kondoru

Fortean Devon

Going on residential training in Exeter. Im going to put my spare time to good use. anything in Devon?
  4. S

Fortean Podcasts

Hi all Was wondering if anyone had any decent fortean podcasts they can recommend? I'm a big fan of hometown tales, check em out at www.hometowntales.com and available through itunes. Anyone got any others?
Back