‘The Storm’: Trump To Bust Open 'The Deep State'

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
It would be a hell of a lot funnier if it were actually true.

As it is, it just seems like a typical elephant fart, full of sound and fury, to hide the truth and deflect the blame.

AlchoPwn

Here's a "Map" to all of Q's ideas. If you can call it ideas... Everything is connected! And I do mean everything...

It's a master piece of paranoid thinking.

This is really quite extraordinary. Thanks for finding and posting this. I have a good mind to contact them and take the Q bunch to task for some of the shaky fact checking they have done here, and also to suggest that they re-arrange the whole thing into a hypertext matrix that delineates their perceived connections.

As to whether Trump can bring down the Deep State, I would like to get Stormy Daniels' opinion on the matter.

Last edited:
This is really quite extraordinary. Thanks for finding and posting this. I have a good mind to contact them and take the Q bunch to task for some of the shaky fact checking they have done here, and also to suggest that they re-arrange the whole thing into a hypertext matrix that delineates their perceived connections.

As to whether Trump can bring down the Deep State, I would like to get Stormy Daniels' opinion on the matter.
Could Stormy be the new Deep Throat?

dr wu

Doctor Prog
It seems like the only thing 'Q' is revealing is his own Deep Psychosis and not any Deep State.

;)

AlchoPwn

It seems like the only thing 'Q' is revealing is his own Deep Psychosis and not any Deep State.;)
While I appreciate the sentiment, I am pretty sure that psychopathy can be regarded as a "state", if only a "state of mind". Pardon me while I attend to my horse :dhorse:.

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
That whole Q Anon thing is still lurching along - with Trump fans wearing "Q" T-Shirts and the like. And, of course, there's an app for that:

Apple, Google cashed in on Pizzagate-offshoot conspiracy app

An app promoting a conspiracy theory featuring Hillary Clinton and a child sex ring lingered at the top of Apple’s App Store and Google’s Play Store for months, with both tech giants receiving a cut of the revenue in the process.

The app, called “QDrops,” sends alerts about a conspiracy theory called Qanon, an offshoot of the “pizzagate” fiction that claimed Clinton was running a child sex trafficking ring out of the basement of a Washington pizza shop that didn’t even have a basement. Like many conspiracy theories, Qanon got its start on 4chan, an anonymous posting site that is a seedbed for extreme thought and a large number of online subcultures.

The app peaked not long after it launched in April when it was No. 10 of all paid Apple iOS apps and No. 1 in the “entertainment” section.

Apple removed the QDrops app from its app store on Sunday after inquiries from NBC News.

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-n...hed-pizzagate-offshoot-conspiracy-app-n891726

It's still on Google Play at the time of writing, and I was tempted to download it - but they wanted $ 1.99 - and there's no way I'm going to pay for that.

But removing it will just stoke the paranoia of the followers.

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I'm still waiting for this to go away - but hey, it isn't. It's getting actually a bit scary:

The QAnon Conspiracy Has Stumbled Into Real Life, And It’s Not Going To End Well

On June 15, when he packed his AR-15 and drove an armored vehicle onto the bridge near Hoover Dam, Matthew Wright had a mission. He’d gleaned it from a berserk conspiracy theory that circulates mainly online, and now here he was, offline, near a very real dam, with a not-at-all-virtual rifle.

As he blocked traffic, he held up a sign. “Release the OIG report,” it read. He wanted the same thing that so many others that subscribe to the all-encompassing QAnon conspiracy theory want: some sort of proof of a “deep state” conspiracy, run by the liberal elite and Hollywood, to commit and then cover up an array of atrocities, from child sex trafficking to false-flag shootings.

The report he was looking for had actually been released the day before, and it didn’t have any of the information he and the rest ofthe QAnon followerssought. Of course, the theory’s adherents believe there’s another inspector general’s report they haven’t seen, one with all the “true” information, and they’ll fight to get it.

On the day he was arrested in Arizona on a variety of federal charges, Wright was acting as a soldier for “Q.” That’s the handle of an anonymous poster on equally anonymous message boards 4chan and 8chan and on Reddit since late last year. In letters Wright wrote from jail, intended for President Donald Trump and various government offices, he signed off with the QAnon motto: “For where we go one, we go all.” He also referred to a “Great Awakening,” another likely allusion to QAnon.

Of course, another real-life QAnon mission brings another arrest. The founder of Veterans on Patrol, Michael Lewis Arthur Meyer, was collared on Sunday after sheriff’s deputies saw a YouTube video in which he was rifling through private property in his hunt for nonexistent pedophiles. He was arrested on suspicion of trespassing, along with a charge of failure to appear in court on July 17 for an unrelated assault charge.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/entry/qanon-conspiracy-real-life_us_5b54bbafe4b0b15aba8fe484

https://www.reviewjournal.com/crime...off-writes-trump-cites-conspiracy-in-letters/

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
The Guardian is now reporting on Q Anon. And, for whatever reason, Tom Hanks is in the cross hairs of Q followers:

If you happened to be watching YouTube videos on Monday morning and were struck by an urge to check in on one of America’s most beloved movie stars, you were in for a nasty surprise.

“Sarah Ruth Ashcraft says Tom Hanks is a pedophile”, read the title of the top video search result for the actor’s name. “Tom Hanks’ Alleged ‘Sex Slave’ Speaks Out”, read another top search result.

Indeed, the top five results – and eight out of the top 14 – were variations on the pedophilia theme, interspersed with the hashtags #QAnon, #Pizzagate and #Pedogate.

These bizarre results, first spotted by the NBC reporter Ben Collins, are not the result of the latest #MeToo era investigation reporting. Instead, they are the entirely unsubstantiated manifestation of a sprawling rightwing conspiracy theory known as QAnon.
https://www.theguardian.com/technol...n-rightwing-conspiracy-theory-explained-trump

Tribble

Furry Idiot
The Guardian is now reporting on Q Anon. And, for whatever reason, Tom Hanks is in the cross hairs of Q followers:
I suspect Qanon are sociopaths who see themselves as tricksters and think it's hilarious to make up incredible nonsense and spread chaos, which is then spread by Russian social media machines and acted upon by the mentally unstable. As for Tom Hanks? He's generally seen as a nice guy in real life so to them he obviously has dark secrets.

Nicked from Twitter :

GNC

King-Sized Canary

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
Well, this could actually get interesting now. BuzzFeed thinks QAnon is a hoax by leftists, based on an Italian book from the 1990s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Q_(novel)

Meanwhile, the hacker collective "Anonymous" have had enough of that crap and want to expose it. I'd love it if they did.

Anonymous vows to take down, expose QAnon

The anarchist hacking group slammed the QAnon conspiracy as potentially dangerous and driven by a "brainless political agenda" in a video posted Sunday to what is widely considered the most reliable Anonymous Twitter account.

"We will not sit idly by while you take advantage of the misinformed and poorly educated," the group said in the video, which was posted with the hashtags #OpQ and #OpQAnon.

The video depicts various figures with Anonymous masks acting out certain aspects of the QAnon conspiracy against a constant backdrop of the letter "Q."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/anonymous-vows-to-take-down-expose-qanon/ar-BBLze18?ocid=ientp

GNC

King-Sized Canary
I dunno, the kind of conspiracy that sees paedophiles everywhere seems more right wing than left wing given where it was propagated from the 90s onwards (e.g. right wing tabloid press). Unless that's the "joke"?

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I dunno, the kind of conspiracy that sees paedophiles everywhere seems more right wing than left wing given where it was propagated from the 90s onwards (e.g. right wing tabloid press). Unless that's the "joke"?
Well, yes, that rather is the point. If there is one.

Well, this could actually get interesting now. BuzzFeed thinks QAnon is a hoax by leftists, based on an Italian book from the 1990s...
I really enjoyed Q (and 54) and, having followed up on the mystery over the years (when it was published the identity of 'Luther Blisset' was unknown) I'd be kind of surprised if the guys involved were responsible for QAnon. And I suspect that they would be savvy enough to realise that we're in a world that's gone beyond parody, and that therefore - if that's what it is - it would be pointless. (Trivia moment - I seem to remember that one of the authors translates Stephen King's books into Italian.)

On a tangent - the Luther Blisset alias has reminded me that this very board seems to have had a few new posters using footballers names (or nicknames) over the last few months. Maybe that's normal - I don't spend enough time on other sites to know.

Or maybe we're being QAnoned?

Edit: 54 was written by Wu Ming - but that's basically the same guys.

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
I really enjoyed Q (and 54) and, having followed up on the mystery over the years (when it was published the identity of 'Luther Blisset' was unknown) I'd be kind of surprised if the guys involved were responsible for QAnon.
I haven't read it, but I don't think the insinuation is that the same authors are behind "Q Anon". Merely that "whoever" took the book "Q" as the inspiration for the hoax.

I hope we will find out one day.

I haven't read it, but I don't think the insinuation is that the same authors are behind "Q Anon". Merely that "whoever" took the book "Q" as the inspiration for the hoax...
Ah, right. That makes a bit more sense - kind of.

I'm going to have to re-read, now - apparently Wu Ming themselves think Q might be being used as part of a possible hoax. (Source).

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Well, this could actually get interesting now. BuzzFeed thinks QAnon is a hoax by leftists, based on an Italian book from the 1990s.
Is this what it comes to, far right and far left pretending to be each online to up the ante?

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
This map is way too Euro- & US-centric. You completely forgot the pre-historic civilizations of the Western Hemisphere like the Mississippians, the Mound Builders, The Olmecs, The Inca, the Mesoamerican pyramid builders, etc. And what about the Nazca Lines? THE NAZCA LINES!!!

(Ok, I stole that reply.)

James_H

And I like to roam the land
Reddit Bans Qanon Subreddits After Series of Violent Threats

Reddit banned one of its largest communities dedicated to discussion of the Qanon fringe conspiracy theory on Wednesday, citing the subreddit's repeated violations of the network's content policy.

The community, called /r/GreatAwakening, had more than 71,000 subscribers making over 10,000 comments on average per day before it was banned, NBC News reported. A backup subreddit, /r/the_greatawakening, was also banned, along with 17 other Qanon focused communities, including r/BiblicalQ and r/Quincels.

The Qanon subreddits have been host to escalating threats of violence from proponents of the conspiracy theory — despite repeated calls from the community’s moderators urging them to stop.