‘The Storm’: Trump To Bust Open 'The Deep State'

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
Oh but there are still some true believers out there. Naturally.

According to them, Sessions only resigned because his mission was accomplished. Which mission? Top secret, naturally, so we don't know.

And now UFOs and the fires in California are all drafted into the narrative. The number of followers has dwindled, but they are more fanatical, and crazier than ever.

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
The great thing about a paranoid mindset is that it can slot any random thing into its overarching and irrational narrative, and often the more trivial the item, the more important it becomes. It is actually a wonderfully creative process of free-association, but turned to a mad end.

Last edited:

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
Here's some details on the "Q Anon" California Wildfire conspiracy. Not worth its own thread, I think:

An emerging, deeply weird conspiracy theory holds that those fires aren't caused by wind patterns, brutally dry conditions, the worsening effects of climate change, or possible downed power lines, but by a sinister scheme directed by nefarious elements within the government.

The claim, being taken up by an increasing number of people in QAnon circles, is that the fires are caused by "directed energy weapons" — that is, government-directed lasers bent on destroying homes, property, and lives. And if recent history is any judge, there's a chance the country's biggest conspiracy-pedlars, up to and including the one who lives in the White House, will take up the cause.

People who believe in chemtrails are also concerned about DEWs, and have a more fully fleshed-out explanation for what they're meant to do. On one chemtrail-oriented site, Chemtrail Planet, an unnamed author speculates that last year's fires were part of a joint plan by FEMA and the United Nations to institute more centralised global control, what they called "Agenda 30."
https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2018/11/...-spawned-a-truly-weird-new-conspiracy-theory/

and here's a proponent:
https://www.dcclothesline.com/2018/...-be-responsible-for-the-california-wildfires/

And this - related:
Man Accused of Igniting California Wildfire Spread Alt-Right Conspiracy Theories

Last edited:

kosh

Fresh Blood
surprised there's so little action in this thread.

Qanon proven real, arrests about to start!

where are the informed people here?

qanon.pub/
mega.nz/#F!XtNhURSb!1Mdrvt-Y_onBw5VlFDRdCQ

wake up guys/girls its going down!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman

Oooh I'm thrilled to have a true believer on board! I'm not touching that link though, that looks iffy AF.

If you have any proper information about what will go down, and when, that'd be awesome. But keep it short and to the point.
All the other predictions Q posted have come to naught, to I'm more than a little suspicious of the whole thing.

Vardoger

Bring the Beat Back!

where are the informed people here?

qanon.pub/
mega.nz/#F!XtNhURSb!1Mdrvt-Y_onBw5VlFDRdCQ

Qanon is as real as Trump's membership of The Democratic Party. Qanon using the same kind of messageboard as 4Chan tells me a lot. It's just some 4Chan'er trolling the rest of the world.

Last edited:

markrkingston1

Ephemeral Spectre
It seems to me that the main problem with Trump busting open the Deep State[1] is that he's a total outsider and doesn't have that much real power, even as US President. As we've seen, Trump has enough difficulty getting his reforms through the courts and implemented by the civil service and this is (as far as I can see) nothing to do with the Deep State and is more to do the bureaucracy of the status quo automatically protecting the status quo as part of its normal functioning.

If the Deep State exists (either as a single organised secret conspiracy or, more far likely, as simply the de facto operation of the status quo and its systems and bureaucracies) then it wields the real power, because it is the real power.

I think that the last US President who came from this tradition of the 'bureaucracy of the status quo' was probably George H. W. Bush. None of the subsequent Presidents seem to me to have been 'insiders' in this respect, not even his son.

Footnote:-
1: Assuming that such a thing actually exists in a defined, organised form, rather than a disparate, largely uncoordinated set of individuals, groups, and organisations operating in their various de facto best interests. I.e. They are the system of the status quo, rather than being a hidden controller of the system.

Last edited:

AlchoPwn

Public Service is my Motto.
They've adopted a "Qclock", which is ... something.
Christmas 2018 will come and go, and Bill and Hillary Clinton will not be arrested. Qanon is a pipe dream. Much as I instinctively dislike Hillary, I will not accept that she is a cannibalistic Satan worshiping pedophile crime boss unless I am presented with some pretty damning evidence. So far, the only damning evidence is all about Trump.

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
They've adopted a "Qclock", which is ... something. (example below)
https://twitter.com/hashtag/qclock
I also noted that DJT's all too obvious spelling mistakes are taken as "secret communications". Q promised that 2018 will be glorious for Trump. Kind of hard to make that match up with any kind of reality.

000.jpg

Last edited:

Kingsize Wombat

Abominable Snowman
QAnon "decoder" Praying Medic not so subtly threatening people who criticize Q and the QAnon community. The implication is that critics of QAnon, and he's hinting specifically at certain pro Trump QAnon critics, may become the focus of the conspiracy itself. https://t.co/OLu19UXTt4
— Travis View (@travis_view) March 27, 2019
Love me a righteous Christian!

And it gets crazier.

An innocuous tweet by James Comey about his previous jobs was interpreted online as code for a "false flag" assault on the family gathering.

The Grass Valley Charter School in California said it decided to stop the event out of an "abundance of caution". Authorities expressed concern that internet vigilantes might attend.

The bizarre claims were perpetuated by followers of the so-called QAnon conspiracy theory. They believe that US President Donald Trump and justice department special counsel Robert Mueller have secretly joined forces to foil a "deep state" coup of the US government, plotted by paedophiliac politicians and Hollywood figures.

Mr Comey's tweet on 27 April shared his employment history as a part of the #FiveJobsIveHad Twitter trend.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-48231708?ocid=socialflow_twitter