• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

♢♦♢ New Ghost-Hunter Webshow

GUNTHER-GHOST-HUNTER

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
gunther___ghost_hunter__poster_i_by_gunther_ghost_hunter-d9s7aw0.jpg

WILLKOMMEN & WELCOME MY FELLOW GHOST HUNTLINGS!

I'M GUNTHER VON BUNCK, GHOST HUNTER, IN MY LAIR YOU WILL FIND OUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE WORLD OF THE PARANORMAL, THE OCCULT, FOLKLORE & MYTHOLOGY, CRYPTOZOOLOGY AND EVERY OTHER MYSTERY FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD.

IN MY LATEST VIDEO I WILL TELL YOU MOSTLY EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT DOPPELGÄNGER AND YOU WILL FINALLY FIND OUT WHY THE WORD DOPPELGÄNGER... HAS ITS OWN DOPPELGÄNGER!!!

WATCH IT HERE:

IN THE NEXT VIDEOS I WILL TAKE A DEEPER LOOK AT THE MOST FAMOUS DOPPELGÄNGER...I MEAN "TRUE" DOPPELGÄNGER STORIES WHICH ARE OUT THERE.

(AND YES MY FRIENDS, I LOVE CAPITAL LETTERS!
smile.png
)

WHAT DO YOU THINK MY FELLOW GHOST HUNTLINGS?

ANY TOPICAL WISHES FOR FUTURE EPISODES?

Last edited:
I liked it. I'd like to see the Enfield Poltergeist and or the Patterson/Gimlin film. I hope it keeps going.

The editing is inspired.
Is that a first or second class Iron Cross you're wearing (I can't see the ribbon) and for what were you awarded it?

The editing is inspired.
Is that a first or second class Iron Cross you're wearing (I can't see the ribbon) and for what were you awarded it?
The set dressing is also very good.
Parts of the video are quite amusing.

The set dressing is also very good.
Parts of the video are quite amusing.

I like the way he starts off using the English pronunciation of doppelgänger but quickly switches to the German.

Although I'm curious as to why a ghosthunter needs a revolver. Is it to shoot Old Mr. McKennery the Caretaker who was pretending to be a ghost to scare off the curious?

No it's to do with blackberries. He said so in the second video.

Gunther, reply lest you be rapidly relegated. Please give us something to belieeeeeeve in!

I'd forgotten all about Gunther. And then, I just remembered this, his one and only post, and the truly remarkable video above. It's well worth the time.

There is a trailer on his youtube page, however the trailer and the Doppleganger video seem to be the only postings to youtube.

Back