• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

16 years worth of FT

bluenunn

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
I have been subscribed to Forten Times for about 16 years and have a box full of magazines.

Just downsized and moved to a flat so I am thinning out my possessions.

I cannot be bothered Ebaying them.

Someone make me an offer. Will probably be a pain to post it so if you are in the South West and can pick them up let me know in the next few days.

All those years and only one post on here, you must have lots to comment on after all that Fortean reading.

The South West of where, exactly? And which issue does your collection start and end with?

After a few responses Bluenunn still hasn't answered. Wonder where they are...

i live in the south west of uk, well south or even the south east, im kind of in the middle of the bottom. now ive just confussed myself. :shock:

And still no response from Bluenunn...

If you are still on this site, let us know...

bluenunn said:
I have been subscribed to Forten Times for about 16 years and have a box full of magazines.

Just downsized and moved to a flat so I am thinning out my possessions.

I cannot be bothered Ebaying them.

Someone make me an offer. Will probably be a pain to post it so if you are in the South West and can pick them up let me know in the next few days.

Almost a year after posting this, Bluenunn hasn't responded to this thread. I wonder if they managed to give away their collection...

Well, it's hardly suprising, is it? The chap offers 16 years worth of FT and everyone jumps down his throat, having a pop at him for not posting before and making banal observations/questions about where the South West is.

Back