• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

3-toed footprint in Pennsylvania

Mighty_Emperor

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Three-Toed 13-Inch Footprint

This strange track was found while I was hiking in Rickett's Glen State Park in North Central Pennsylvania. It was a very cold day, and the park was completely deserted. I found this track as I climbed a hill in the center of the park. At first, I was confident that it was probably a Bigfoot track, similar to the ones which are frequently reported in the south. However, I am now open to the possibility that this is a Thunderbird track, although I cannot imagine why it would be out in the snow.

www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page1229.html

Its a funny old world where the less outrageous suggestion is it being from Bigfoot.

It doesn't look like a birdtrack either though.

I'm going with the famous 3 toed Bigfoot - haven't there been finds before of Bigfoot tracks with different numbers of toes?

[edit: In fact wasn't there a 3 toed tribe in Africa who ate their enemies testicles? Or was that a myth?]

Mighty_Emperor said:
I'm going with the famous 3 toed Bigfoot - haven't there been finds before of Bigfoot tracks with different numbers of toes?

Yep The Unexplained (page 1827) says:

sometimes the prints appear to have only two toes, or three, four, or sometimes six.

Why do I feel that looks like 2 tracks butting on to each other?

This made me think of our "The thing in the woods" thread here but the sightings/experiences are about 150 miles apart (although in North American terms that's not far apart at all)

Edited to add the mapquest link which I'd stupidly forgotten:
http://tinyurl.com/bpbth

You know, the latest bigfoot video was taken no more than a couple hundred miles from this "bigfoot" print.

Back