• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Drink (Or Other Casual Encounter) With The Devil

Oh right, if they don't bite they're still mates of mine! I like spiders.

We leave huntsmans that come inside alone. They're harmless, just big some as big as a small plate, plus they do eat mosquitoes and other flying insects. The usually sit high in a room out of reach but when they venture low enough I'll catch them and put them outside.

We leave huntsmans that come inside alone. They're harmless, just big some as big as a small plate, plus they do eat mosquitoes and other flying insects. The usually sit high in a room out of reach but when they venture low enough I'll catch them and put them outside.

You are very kind!

Huntsmans? Huntsmen?

I wonder when they are going to come out with an equivalent of Frontline for humans?

Edited to add for anyone who doesn't know; Frontline is the stuff you put on dogs and cats that kills ticks and fleas.

Try Permethrin.

You are very kind!
. . . You are very brave! :freak:

“The UK's deer population is believed to be at its highest level for 1,000 years, with some two million deer in our countryside and semi-urban areas.
Numbers may have doubled since 1999...”
maximus otter

Three ideas:
1. Reintroduce wolves to the British Isles, or,
2. People who hunt foxes can hunt deer instead, or,
3. Call in an exorcist. :rednose::exor:

1. Reintroduce wolves to the British Isles,

Reintroduce* Oxpeckers. Farmers would only complain about wolves running about.

*if Northern Europe was once home to things like Hyenas and Hippos, then I'd bet Oxpeckers lived here too.

Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 06.33.04jpg.jpg

Back