• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Finding In An Old Classroom At Sichuan University

王泥喜法介

Devoted Cultist
This story is not horrible but romantic.

A few years ago, I studied at Sichuan University, which is one of the top universities in China. After the inception, some new friends usually talked about ghost stories at our university. I was interested in such plot so much and deliberately looked for them. One day, in a meeting of a student club, a senior student narrated a ghost story in an old building. I could not remember even one word of this story but the code of this building. In fact, this building is so old and is believed to be constructed around the 1950's. Because there is so dark, few people would like to study there at ordinary time even though the door of this building remains open till now.

Afterwards, a couple of friends often persuaded me to visit that building together but I did not follow them because I was told that I could not enter such buildings before. So, my friends left me alone and continued to their expedition at night. And next day, I met my friends, and they told me what happened in this expedition.

At first, all of them were rather cautious because entering that building after 9 pm was not allowed by our university. Everyone hold a flashlight and got in there stealthily. At the beginning, they examined almost every classroom in the ground floor but found nothing. In their words, every room was full of old-fashioned tables and chairs but nothing else. In order to find something scary or interesting, they stepped to upstairs and continue their exploration. However, this time, they made a new discovery.

In a classroom, they checked all drawers of those old tables and found some used envelops containing some letters and photos. To their surprise, they took all letters and photos out and started to read by the flashlight. In their description, all letters were a dialogue between a couple. After reading all letters, they sorted out the order and figure out their discussion roughly. Briefly speaking, all the letters had been put there more than 20 years. The girl in the letters suffered from a strange disease so her boyfriend worried about her greatly. However, the girl assured her boyfriend because her family had suffered from that disease many generations and then had purchased a secret prescription, which was so effective. Finally, the couple plan to get married, and the girl decided to produce that medicine and open a company to sell them. The final letter aimed to confirm the name of their product. By the way, the photos were portraits of that girl.

My friends took photos of these letters and showed me. And we have searched for the name of that couple and the name of their product. Intriguingly, I found they had got married and their firm was operating so well that time. That medicine also became a famous one dealing with that serious disease.

Back