• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Haunting

tomxxy2000

Junior Acolyte
I'm sure this may well have already been discussed but I've just gorged on the Roku Channel series A Haunting... All of which are set in the states. Like with a lot of paranormal or Fortean accounts, some have more clout and gravitas than others. Has anyone else watched these series? Thoughts? Thanks in advance.

I have the majority of the series on DVD and they're not bad if you don't take them too seriously. Good entertainment for the most part and a lot of them are based on well known ghost stories (see 'A Haunting in Connecticut'). Though, if you watch enough of them, you'll start to see a few actors playing different roles again & again in various episodes.
They do seem to see a lot of demons however and rarely are any of the spirits encountered friendly. They do prefer to look on the darker side of the paranormal/ghostly encounter spectrum.
There is a great one about an American family who move to Taiwan into a haunted house. It's rather creepy.

Back