• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Hunting We Shall Go

damando5

Fresh Blood
Here is a story that was told to me by two hunters related to one of my friends [his father and a fellow hunter]. It happened out west with a party of five hunters returning to their trucks after hunting mule deer. It was getting dark and they could see their vehicles across a large gully/ravine [.4 miles deep by .2 wide] with the sun at their backs and the glare off of their windshields but was pitch black down below. Half way down they noticed what looked like another hunting party coming down in the dark with lanterns. When they thought they were going to meet them around some boulders they stopped and hollered at them to let them know they would meet each other and did not want to scare them. However after a short time they realized they most have missed them because they were nowhere to be found or heard. So they kept on their journey up the side of the ravine about mid-way up a couple of them looked back and to their surprise they saw those lanterns going up the trail they just came down on and stood there awhile trying to figure out how they missed each other. Long story short some of them thought they could have been spirits from the past due to the fact that they had lanterns and they all had headlamps and flashlights.

Do you get willow the wisps in that part of the world, or so-called "corpse candles", that sort of natural (but odd) phenomenon?

These women claim to be modern-day female ghost busters, but even with half the nation believing in ghosts... would you call them to banish your ghouls?

Most ghosts can be explained by science

MJ Dickson 33, lives with her husband in Henley-in-Arden, Warwickshire. She says:
Most hauntings can be explained by science. For instance, too many plugs in an extension socket can cause a strong electromagnetic field of energy that makes people think they're being watched, as well as triggering nausea and paranoia.
Or certain low frequencies (infrasound) can cause the liquid in your eye to vibrate at such a high frequency that it can cause an 'apparition' (the London Underground often has these, with rumbling trains).
But ten per cent of the time, I can't explain it and will investigate. I use meters, detectors and cameras as well as my psychic abilities.

7997712-6543281-MJ_Dickson_33_said_of_this_eerie_photo_It_was_at_Warwick_Castle_-a-13_1546292889166.jpg

MJ Dickson, 33, said of this eerie photo: 'It was at Warwick Castle a couple years ago and I was alone in one of the bedrooms taking photographs. Later, when I looked, there is clearly a full-figure behind me in the pictures. But the CCTV footage shows no one'
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...dern-day-ghostbusters-call-banish-ghouls.html

Back