• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Lightship From Space Expected To Land On Earth Oct. 14th (2008)

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
Strange, I haven't heard about it until now. Searching for: oct 14th lightship, on Google gives more than 30000 hits.

A few weeks ago Blossom Goodchild, a Brit living in Australia, published a dramatic message from the Federation of Light, an extra-terrestrial group who claim to very much support and encourage our evolutionary jump at this time. In it, they stated that on the 14th of this month they will arrive in a very substantial spacecraft, and will spend at least three days ‘parked’ over the ‘south of our hemisphere’. For those who have not seen the original massage I have reproduced it below. Blossoms’ updates to that message and many further messages of goodwill from readers around the world (together with the original) can be seen on her web site at: www.blossomgoodchild.com/ Then go to'Federation of Light' on the left hand side bar.

Now, she has followed up the message with a video on YouTube. It can be seen at:
http://www.escapetheillusion.com/blog/2 ... t-contact/

For me this is a very compelling personal message from Blossom, principally because it radiates her genuine belief in this event, and because of the very human emotions she has had to face as she gathered her courage to put the Federations' message out to the world. It only runs a few minutes, and is well worth your time to listen to.

...Well, it is about time we had some really positive drama, rather than the daily focus on the collapse of the toxic global banking system. Maybe this is it?

Xavier Hermes

---------------------------------------

Blossom Goodchils' original message from the Galactic Federation of Light:

TO LEADERS, GOVERNERS, POLITICIANS AND
ALL PEOPLE OF EARTH ….
We wish it to be understood that on the 14th day of your month of October in the year 2008 a craft of great size shall be visible within your skies. It shall be in the south of your hemisphere and it shall scan over many of your states.

We give to you the name of Alabama.

It has been decided that we shall remain within your atmosphere for the minimum of three of your twenty four hour periods.

During this time there will be much commotion upon your earth plane. Your highest authorities will be intruding into ‘our’ atmospherics that surround our ship. This ‘security field’ is necessary for us, as there shall take place a ‘farce’ from those in your world who shall try to deny that we come in LOVE.

KNOW OF THIS

WE COME TO ASSIST YOUR WORLD.
WE DO NOT COME TO TAKE OVER.
WE DO NOT COME TO DESTRUCT.
WE COME TO GIVE YOU HOPE.

We are beings from other planets, who for many eons of your time have been preparing for these days ahead.
We ask each soul that reads of these words to accept in their heart the Truth that lies within. For in that place there is the knowing that this is to take place.

There shall be many who deny. There shall be many who dismiss.
There shall be those who KNOW of this TRUTH.

Which ever you may be … let this be understood.

IT SHALL TAKE PLACE.

We give you the opportunity to capture on screen this particular ship. There shall be no contact in the form that those of your planet would like. For this initial presentation, we shall simply be presenting our ship to you.

We say to you … That shall certainly be enough to comprehend initially.

All kinds of methods shall be carried out in order to try and penetrate through our security barrier, but they shall be to no avail.

Until we can PROVE to you that we come in LOVE, we will not allow the fullness of our visits to be uncovered.

KNOW OF THIS …

THIS IS THE BEGINNING … NOT THE END

Your governments and your media will try to disguise us. This will fail. All avenues have been covered by us.

Your media will have no choice but to portray the TRUTH for it shall be there for all to see.

Friends of earth. Do not be afraid. We beseech you to TRUST that we come to bring the downfall of those who have misintentions for the well being of your planet.

If we do not intervene now … as has been planned for eons of your earth time … then we fear it would be too late.

WE ASK YOU TO ACCEPT US IN LOVE.

FOR THAT IS WHY WE COME.

The sayings that your world have been aware of via your movie screens etc were not merely make believe. We have been planting and watering seeds of Truth on your planet in preparation for these days.

FOR INDEED WE COME IN PEACE.

Fill your souls with TRUST in that knowledge.

We are your brothers and sisters from other places.

Our technology is far advanced. There are those in high places of ruling that KNOW full well of this. Therefore they know that there would be little point trying to ‘pretend’ that they need weapons to destroy us.

On this day that we appear, we ask you to listen only to your hearts and NOT to the words of those who shall be in great fear of losing their power.

For too long your world has lived under a cloud that most of you have been unaware of. If you were to KNOW the Truths of what has been hidden from you, you would be appalled and in great disbelief.

It is time for your souls to be allowed to be who they are.
The veil is to be removed.

BE OF JOY.
IT IS A TIME FOR THAT.

YOU SHALL KNOW OF THIS AS YOUR HEART ACCEPTS THE TRUE REASON FOR OUR VISIT.

TO BRING YOU AN UNDERSTANDING OF LOVE. KNOW THIS.

We choose to leave it at that.
Be vigilant. Keep your eyes to the skies.
Keep LOVE in your heart.

WE … THE FEDERATION OF LIGHT … SIGN OFF, GIVING YOU ENCOURAGEMENT AND HOPE AS WE BEGIN THE ASCENSION INTO THE NEW WORLD.

Each one of you has chosen to be here for this ascension. Choose now whether your human form will …

Accept it through LOVE Or Reject it through FEAR.

May the Highest aspect of your soul fill you with Light as you move bravely forward.

Gratitude to each one as they assist us in the cause.

Article on Rumormill News

About time somebody comes down to sort out the financial markets... :lol:

lol more likely in search of little yellow people to make their clothes for 12p an hour.

haven't you hear it's a galactic recession.

These people really must believe in this. Why else would they risk total ridicule?

Starship Capricorn are going to be pissed off after hanging around in orbit for the last five years, if someone sneaks in ahead of them and takes all the credit for saving the Earth...

Anyone who names themself Blossom Goodchild has no sense of the absurd...

And what's happened to Billy Meier's Pleiadians/Plejaren, aren't they hanging around somwhere...

I'm surprised I'm getting here ahead of Stu with the rant about how they've been hanging around earth for eons and haven't bothered to get the grammar and usage straight. It'll be awesome if a ship appears, but they don't have one competent prose stylist aboard?

That's so unfair - if they're from space, English might not be their first language ;)

But they've had eons to practice, and they must be monitoring our cultures with language or they wouldn't know how to help us or force the media to cover them.

Anyway, English was Joeseph Conrad's second language, and he used it just fine. When you can't follow what he's saying, it's because he's trying to pack too much into a paragraph, not because he doesn't know how to structure a sentence.

All true.

Well, maybe they are just a bit thick.

Afterall, all the help they are offering is to turn up for a long weekend doing nothing at all and give us the name Alabama, which we already have anyway ... anyone who takes eons to think up that plan could conceivably have problems with the finer points of linguistic style ;)

PeniG said:
I'm surprised I'm getting here ahead of Stu with the rant about how they've been hanging around earth for eons and haven't bothered to get the grammar and usage straight. ...
Thank you Peni - I was otherwise engaged :).
Lizard23 said:
Well, maybe they are just a bit thick.
I can't help thinking that perhaps Close Encounters and E.T. were actually off-beam, and that Morons from Outer Space could be closer to the mark.
Timble said:
Anyone who names themself Blossom Goodchild has no sense of the absurd...
It's also oddly similar to Marshall Applegate and Bonnie Nettles. Perhaps these chaps need a discreet eye kept upon them.

Minds infinitely superior to ours and they don't know the word for "day".

Maybe this Oct 14th lot and the StarshipCapricorn people are real, if you read this posting

http://www.starshipcapricorn.org/punb12 ... hp?id=1583

and go to the last part it maybe explains the current turmoil in the financial world.

Lavar: Thank you dear Helena. We shall be most interested to
find out more about the new government announcement to see what
that will do to help provide the large amount of funds that are
required
for cleaning up the pollution.

So there you have it, the moneys gone to pay for some fly by night aliens who turned up on our doorstep one day, said 'Hello sir, we was just passing and couldn't help but notice the state of your atmosphere. My mate and I just happen to have an atmospheric cleaning device here, and we'd be happy to sort it out for you for cost price'

Naturally the work has been substandard, and the original estimate has more than quadrupled. Now it looks like their cousins have turned up with their ocean cleansing system and the offer to sell us some hand made intergalactic clothes pegs or a spray of Neptunian Lucky Yellow Heather.

Maybe they are just fans of Bert Brecht and Kurt Weill (or The Doors, perhaps) and are looking for a stiff drink after the long journey?

Show me the way
To the next whiskey bar
Oh, don't ask why

For if we don't find
The next whiskey bar
I tell you we must die

Oh, moon of Alabama
We now must say goodbye
We've lost our good old mama
And must have whiskey, oh, you know why

As for the people from Starship Capricorn - gosh, they are a bore. And they've been predicting the resignation of Bush and Cheney since 2005 - and still are doing so. I sincerely hope the Alabama mob will beat them to the punch!

*checks date*
*opens curtains*
OH! MY! GHODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!

:shock:

They're here! Oh no, its ok, its Budget Day. Just Politicians on their way to the Dáil.

Well, in this here part of the world, the 14th is nearly gone (only two hours left...) and so far nothing. Bummer, I would have liked to take them for tour of the local watering holes... :roll:

Bookmakers call in the odds on Alien Invasion

Tuesday, October 14,2008
Aliens to land on Earth today?
London: Are we alone in the universe? Well, the mystery may be on the verge of being solved, for the Internet is buzzing with rumours that aliens are set to land on Earth on Tuesday.

The rumours were triggered by American psychic Blossom Goodchild, who said the aliens had told her of their plans that a huge intergalactic spaceship will appear over the American desert.

She said they "come in love to help us and our planet move to a new higher vibration of love".

The rumour has promoted an unprecedented gambling rush, prompting bookmakers to suspend betting.

"This is the first time that an Internet phenomenon has affected our business," the Daily Star quoted William Hill spokesman Rupert Adams, as saying.

Bookies are set to lose millions if the prediction is accurate.

"We now have seven-figure liabilities if the ship does appear. We are slightly nervous but hopeful that Blossom is proved incorrect. We will be keeping our eyes on the skies over the next 24 hours,” Adams said.

"We have always been apprehensive of space based bets ever since we paid out the equivalent of millions when Neil Armstrong landed on the moon in 1969," Adams added.

Source: ANI

Source Here* (MSN) india

*Note for those who use speakers, the page has a small (unrelated) MSN video news story that loads upon opening the page. It's no issue but it might make you jump if your speakers are turned waaaaaay up like mine where :)

Mr P
Edit: Ooooh I got merged!!! That hasn't happened in ages :D

Don't worry, there's lots of day left in Alabama.

You've got to wonder why they picked Alabama. Maybe they're Skynrd fans?

I was just reading the site and apparently Alabama is either the name of an ancient spaceport in Adelaide, or the name of the spaceship. Or something. But that song being played on radio stations all over the world by people who don't even know about The Federation of Light is all part of the phenomenon. :rolleyes:

In any case, she's not claiming that's where the ship's going to show up, which is proably for the best:
Alabama's gotten me so upset
Tennessee made me lose my rest
And everybody knows about Mississippi Goddamn!
I am also cheered to read that Blossom Goodchild is not going to kill herself when ... sorry .. I mean if it doesn't happen.

Oct. 14th over in Scandinavia and no space ship reported. Of course they can still come in other parts of the world where there is still oct. 14th. :sceptic:

Edit: My 700th POST!! WOW!

Well, that pretty much leaves The Americas as a landing place...

Hawaii will be the last to tick over to the 15th, I think.

I was intrigued to read this though:

Later I went to a psychic and he told me that Adelaide used to be a space port around 50 000 years ago. As soon as I read the words in the October 14th article “In days of old, it used to be” I immediately thought that Alabama might be the name of the old space port in Adelaide.

Clutching at straws, I'd call that. And why Adelaide?

I expect it's one of those spaceships that can only be seen by people who are really really enlightened.

I saw some foreshadowing of this on one of the websites, with someone suggesting that only those who have let go of FEAR and accepted TRUTH in their hearts will be able to experience the LIGHT etc, but Blossom's adamant - those with fear ... sorry, FEAR will react with FEAR and it will seem like the end of the world and those who have TRUTH and LOVE will have to help em see how wonderful it is and either way it will change everything forever and no one will be able to ignore it - even that initial 'letter' tells us it isn't going to be possible to cover it up - this isn't a chosen few event, it's the real deal.

I am wondering now if there isn't going to have been a Capricorn-style hitch - 'once we got close we realised you weren't ready so we are waiting about a bit until enough people get the TRUTH and LOVE thing'..

Personally I blame Lost, life's all teasers and no narrative these days ;)

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=rm4v8ylAxTc
Well here is Blossom's seemingly very genuine apology for the no-show.
No excuses, just disappointment and confusion.

This seems to really bring it ino the 'Cosmic Trigger' realm of the trickster-ish 'contact' experience, which makes it much more interesting to me than the nonsense idea of the Space Brotherhood turning up on schedule or all the blubbering about TRUTH and I'll be very interested to see where this goes now.

Uncomfortable viewing. Seems to me she's one of those people who gets totally fixated on a delusion only she's had a rude awakening when the flaws in her beliefs are cruelly revealed. It happens. It's a bit off that some are calling for her demise! Nobody asked them to go along with this rubbish. At least she wasn't heading a death cult.

Fortean Follow-ups!

I sent an email to the contact address on Blossom Goodchild's website after watching that video to recommend Robert Anton Wilson's Cosmic Trigger as it is largely a vaguely sane attempt to work out what is going on with a frequently lying alien contact experience, and today I have received (what looks like) a stock reply informing me that
Hi,

I just wanted you to know that Blossom is okay. She has had a tough week and as you may have seen from her personal 'youtube' 'Blossom Goodchild October 16th' she was very depressed and shaken by the 'no show'. She felt that her soul was shattered but she has received literally thousands of e-mails of support and unconditional Love from all over the world and this has given her the strength to get her life back together.

For this we thank you from the bottom of our hearts.

Love & Light
So there you go.

It may be harsh, but it may also be for the best. Some people are slaves to delusions they will never shake off. It's a pity her's had to be so public, however. At least not everyone is angry about it.

You don't know what a genuine relief it is to see such calm, rational discourse concerning Blossom Fairchild's failed prophecy.

On one of our main rival lists there have been repeated demands for her to be thrown into prison for "fraud" and even calls for her to be executed if she doesn't do the decent thing and commit suicide first.

I was greatly impressed with the woman's video apology but these posters insist that it was merely a sop to calm the suckers she'd defrauded.

They also claim (without anything even remotely resembling evidence) that she made TWENTY-FIVE MILLION DOLLARS from the sales of her e-book. (Blossom herself says it was $4,800, before expenses.)

P. S. I was a Skeptic concerning her prediction from the very first time I learned of it. But that's Skeptic, not Hater.

Back