• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Rather Strange Fetish

Vardoger

Make mine a 99
This one features a person sniffing a woman's butt in public.
Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Last edited:
An ex-work colleague would sniff our female colleagues seat whenever she left the room.
It was done as a joke but I know he liked her, and he did it so often that it must have been on his mind.

An ex-work colleague would sniff our female colleagues seat whenever she left the room.
It was done as a joke but I know he liked her, and he did it so often that it must have been on his mind.

Had a boyfriend who worked in an office where there was a strong banter culture. One aspect of it was a running joke about an activity called sniding, which was sniffing ladies' bicycle seats. If a woman parked a bike nearby one of the staff would run out and theatrically smell the seat.

One bloke called himself the reigning European Sniding Champion and would pop on a beret and a short swirly cape and - it all got a bit gross.

Was chatting about this recently with someone who later worked there. He reckoned he'd regularly be laughing so hard all day at work, he'd go home with his sides aching!

Had a boyfriend who worked in an office where there was a strong banter culture. One aspect of it was a running joke about an activity called sniding, which was sniffing ladies' bicycle seats. If a woman parked a bike nearby one of the staff would run out and theatrically smell the seat.

One bloke called himself the reigning European Sniding Champion and would pop on a beret and a short swirly cape and - it all got a bit gross.

Was chatting about this recently with someone who later worked there. He reckoned he'd regularly be laughing so hard all day at work, he'd go home with his sides aching!
If you check out Roger's Profanisaurus it has a quite astonishing number of euphemisms for sniffing ladies bicycle seats.

Scent does matter regarding your mate - I still recall the scent of my wife and its the most erotic thing i know -but a stranger's random emissions? No no no.

If you check out Roger's Profanisaurus it has a quite astonishing number of euphemisms for sniffing ladies bicycle seats.

Scent does matter regarding your mate - I still recall the scent of my wife and its the most erotic thing i know -but a stranger's random emissions? No no no.
A bit of female rump gas could quell his obsession.

Back