• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Scary Girl In Red (With Video)

王泥喜法介

Devoted Cultist
This story is a famous urban legend in China(Taiwan). This story is so remarkable because not only it is so scary but also someone recorded what happened.

The Video of this story

Due to this video is in Chinese, I'd like to give a brief introduction.

In 1998, a family visited a mountain in Taizhong City. To record this travel, a member of the family recorded it. However, they found something strange when they watched this video later. The first one is a man in the team can be observed that there were some buckteeth in his mouth. It is said that this man passed away soon. Furthermore, at the end of this video, there was a weird girl in red. She looked very young but her face seemed old and somewhat strange. Nobody of the family had not perceived that this girl was following them. Some people guess that the girl is probably a ghost in the mountain.

Anyone clicked that link yet?

How much malware can we expect?

Right I think it was about about a bunch of guys walking in the woods followed by a ghostly kid dressed in red. Then it went into I'm guessing checking the footage to see if it was faked.

The thing is certain Asian countries do this stuff so well its hard to tell if there was a ghost kid or not. (Having no idea what they are talking about doesn't help either).

There might be an interesting story there, but that's some bigfoot-quality video.

Back