• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Warning Sign ('Buffalo Toast')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human_84

Somewhat human
This will give you the frickin' heebie jeebies!!!!

- BUFFALO TOAST A WARNING SIGN -

"August 16,2003 (Winnipeg) A mysterious piece of toast has been at the center of a controversy for a local group of Manitoba psychics. NCI radio announcer Shelia North entered the radio station NCI-FM on July 17th, 2003. She then made toast like she did every morning. But on this particular day, she noticed that the toast had amazingly taken the form of a buffalo after only a few bites.

Photo of the mysterious toast:

toast3.jpg

"This is a warning sign to the entire nation,” says local psychic, Edna B. Sutton. “The genetic engineering of wheat grains has evolved into a state where the wheat actually has the ability to send a message.”

“We’re going to contact the world leaders to work out peace accords and shared-technology agreements early on, to prevent the actual toast falling into the wrong hands.

Actual Picture:

toast4.jpg

Sheila stated that she is stunned by all the public reaction and media attention the toast is receiving. “five years from now, she says, “I don’t want to be talking about the toast or where I have decided to store it. That information is only for my children and the children of the future.”"

http://www.ncifm.com/mysterys/mysterys.html

It would have to at least have the face of Jesus H. Christ to impress me, I'm afraid. Can you still get those chocolate animal biscuits?

Brilliant. Does it signify the resurgence of the toast people?

She then made toast like she did every morning. But on this particular day, she noticed that the toast had amazingly taken the form of a buffalo after only a few bites.

She must of used Wonder bread. :lol:

Right, I'm just off to get some toast, I bet I can make mine look like Jesus in a few carefully placed bites!!

What planet are these people from?

:rofl:

"This is a warning sign to the entire nation,” says local psychic, Edna B. Sutton. “The genetic engineering of wheat grains has evolved into a state where the wheat actually has the ability to send a message.”

QUICK, we still have time to stop the next harvest!

I knew it was a creepy story, but I didnt think it'd scare you all so bad. U sleep on your parents bed last night? I should've waited till' morning to post.

I'm going to have to call it quits in this thread very, very soon. Its all just toooooo erie. You can hit me with any vampire story, ufo abductions, poltegiests, sasquatch sightings, nessie, whatever! but when it comes to toast, its just too freaky. I can't sleep at night anymore. I just keep thinking about this crazy toast, gah! Put this thread down as creepiest on the forums.

It’s possible to have too much imagination.

or it's pareidolia

"a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (usually an image) being mistakenly perceived as recognizable. Common examples include images of animals or faces in clouds, seeing the man in the moon, and hearing messages on records played in reverse. The Rorschach inkblot test uses pareidolia to gain insight into a person's mental state."

Someone ought to write a book on the paranormal and baked products.

I love how some xtians might make fun of the buffalo toast, but the virgin mary appearing as an overpass stain would have them making a 'pilgrimage'... :roll:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

OMG I don't think I've ever laughed so hard at one of these threads before!

Krobone said:
I love how some xtians might make fun of the buffalo toast, but the virgin mary appearing as an overpass stain would have them making a 'pilgrimage'... :roll:

Fair point Krobone but I would like to remind you that a majority of christians don't fall into the 'lets worship the divine potato chip' catagory. Also, its rather like the name of Allah appearing on the backs of Coi Carp or in tomatoes.

rjm said:
Fair point Krobone but I would like to remind you that a majority of christians don't fall into the 'lets worship the divine potato chip' catagory. Also, its rather like the name of Allah appearing on the backs of Coi Carp or in tomatoes.

Agreed. Still, either sacred toast or holy underpass, it's pretty damn funny. :lol:

People seem to be ignoring the very imprtant point that it's a bison, sacred animal of various Native American tribes....

Could it be that the days of the immigrant European population in America are coming to an end...? :shock:

Could it be that the days of the immigrant European population in America are coming to an end...? Shocked

Only in Toronto, luv.

Look, this toast business is a bit scarey! some nice butter, and a liberal amount of Vegemite and it's all over...
:?
-and someone at CSI: Winnipeg should do a bite pattern analysis. It might match a known toast biter!
:D

Is that toast white or brown bread?

It might be the White Buffalo of Native American Prophecy! ;)

Of course it could be a eurasian water buffalo (not bison) which warns of the imminent take-over of the American nation by cheap production lines.
I've heard of Buffalo Soldiers but buffalo toast?

This is the time for a large animation of me laughing in a hearty, "HAR! HAR!" manner. But I'm scared that some dimwits might take it as a warning of the End of The World as we know it, 'cause it looks vaguely like an alien mothership if you squint at it. A bit.

You're NOT going to believe this, but I was eating a piece of toast earlier, and as soon as I took a bite out of it, red lumpy sticky stuff dripped ALL OVER my hand!!! I think it was toast blood! :shock:

Stormkhan said:
Of course it could be a eurasian water buffalo (not bison) which warns of the imminent take-over of the American nation by cheap production lines.
I've heard of Buffalo Soldiers but buffalo toast?
Or even Buffalo Toast Soldiers...

Or is that what you meant?

I've heard of buffalo chips, as well...

Gemaki said:
You're NOT going to believe this, but I was eating a piece of toast earlier, and as soon as I took a bite out of it, red lumpy sticky stuff dripped ALL OVER my hand!!! I think it was toast blood! :shock:

Umm, Gemaki....are you sure that wasn't strawberry preserves? ;)

It is truly a sign of the return of the great wheat buffalo!

Godzilla Girl said:
Umm, Gemaki....are you sure that wasn't strawberry preserves? ;)

Hey, how did you know I was having.... oh.
Um.
Nevermind. (sorry....)

PS:
eccentric, do you have your PM's turned on? :)

OMG, Gemaki! That is sooo far out! It's bleeding strawberry preserves instead of blood! Its a miracle! Call the World Weekly News!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back