• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

A Warning Sign ('Buffalo Toast')

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gemaki said:
Godzilla Girl said:
Umm, Gemaki....are you sure that wasn't strawberry preserves? ;)

Hey, how did you know I was having.... oh.
Um.
Nevermind. (sorry....)

PS:
eccentric, do you have your PM's turned on? :)

I don't have any messenger progs installed on my computer.

It's in your profile settings, on this MB, not anything to do with installing anything on your computer.

marslight42 said:
OMG, Gemaki! That is sooo far out! It's bleeding strawberry preserves instead of blood! Its a miracle! Call the World Weekly News!

I can't...I ate it! (It was bloody delicious!) ;)

Gemaki said:
marslight42 said:
OMG, Gemaki! That is sooo far out! It's bleeding strawberry preserves instead of blood! Its a miracle! Call the World Weekly News!

I can't...I ate it! (It was bloody delicious!) ;)

Hmm, reminds me of a short run TV show during the late 60's called "experiment in television" In one episode a fellow bled strawberry jam whenever he got a cut,finally realizing nothing he saw was real and he had been locked inside a white room the whole time.
Bizzare show,I got nightmares from some of the episodes.
(BTW GEM,I replied,was just pulling your leg(surprised you didn't feel it) just my warped sense of humor)

The link in post #1 is dead.
The linked webpage is archived at the Wayback Machine, but the images are lost. No versions of the toast images can be found anywhere on the 'Net using the clues in the article.

Here's the full text of the article from the originally linked page:

BUFFALO TOAST A WARNING SIGN

((Winnipeg) This mysterious piece of toast has been at the center of a controversy for a local group of Manitoba psychics. NCI radio announcer Shelia North entered the radio station NCI-FM on July 17th, 2003. She then made toast like she did every morning. But on this particular day, she noticed that the toast had amazingly taken the form of a buffalo after only a few bites.

"This is a warning sign to the entire nation,” says local psychic, Edna B. Sutton. “The genetic engineering of wheat grains has evolved into a state where the wheat actually has the ability to send a message.”

What we are seeing here is science and the supernatural interacting,” says South Winnipeg science teacher, Edward Watts. He believes the breathtaking digital pictures reveal one of nature’s true mysteries. “We’re going to contact the world leaders to work out peace accords and shared-technology agreements early on, to prevent the actual toast falling into the wrong hands. ...

Actual Picture

Sheila stated that she is stunned by all the public reaction and media attention the toast is receiving. “five years from now, she says, “I don’t want to be talking about the toast or where I have decided to store it. That information is only for my children and the children of the future.”

Manitoba Grand Chief, Dennis Whitebird was called for a comment but his office did not respond.

"The message is clear, we must unite and share our knowledge that the toast is a piece of peace." said one insider who is rumored to work at the Manitoba Metis Federation.

Some believe this is large scale hoax? or just a coincidence? ... you decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back