• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

About Beadles

taras

Least Haunted
I seem to recall reading that the Jeremy Beadle who is named in the subscriber list in Fortean Studies was a different Jeremy Beadle to the telly one.

But now I'm not so sure - since the famous Beadle wrote Ripley-style newspaper features in the '80s, which is kind of Fort-like.

Does anyone know if there were two different Beadles about, or was it one and the same?

The late Jeremy Beadle the TV host was noted for his large library of History and Forteana books.

So it is likely he is the same person as the subscriber.

More about it here:

https://forums.forteana.org/index.php?threads/watch-out-beadlebubs-about-jeremy-beadle.14846/
Vic. That’s true about Beadles about about Beadles lol

It was even speculated at one point that it was Beadle that wrote the since debunked Jack the Ripper Diary. We’ll never know truth about that I suppose, but I can imagine Beadle doing that sort of thing.

1669818902594.png

Jeremy Beadle had a tiny cock .. but on the other hand it was enormous.

I cam here just to post that, I still laugh to myself at that joke every now and then.

Also, this gem from my youth:

Question: What's Michael Jackson's favourite song?

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles.

I cam here just to post that, I still laugh to myself at that joke every now and then.

Also, this gem from my youth:

Question: What's Michael Jackson's favourite song?

I'm Forever Blowing Bubbles.
Another classic:

Have you ever seen Stevie Wonder's wife?

No, neither has he.

Back