• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

accomodation

caseys594

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Does anyone know of any cheap hotels near to the unconvention, thanks.

is there going to be a female contingent at the generator? I'm not sure about mixed dorms, but i also don;t want to be fortean friendless.

I'm female and will most probably be staying at The Generator; I've had it recommended to me by a few people now. Says on the website that you can't guarantee to share a dorm though, so maybe if we have enough people we should book a shared large room?

I'm staying at the genorator too, useuly I book a few of us on here a shared dorm, but this year I've been kind of tied up with cfz stuff so haven't managed to do that.

I don't mind organising something, if there are enough of us. If people are interested in a big mixed Fortean dorm (I doubt there will be enough numbers for seperate male and female rooms) feel free to PM me and I'll get in touch with the generator.

Generator Hostel

I have just managed to book a bed in the dorm at the Generator on their website. There are dorm places still available. It should be a good place to stay as lots of people are staying there for Uncon 06

Back