Accounts Not Meshing

TheQuixote

Justified & Ancient
OK this thread is specifically for people who's Dennis accounts haven't meshed with their FTMB accounts and they now have new FTMB accounts.

I believe sidecar_jon and fLeebLe are two people in this boat and anyone who also has this problem just drop the old account name in here.

To help TPTB sort this out as quickly as pos. could we have NO discussion just lists of usernames. Keep discussion in this thread:

www.forteantimes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=22934

KeyserXSoze

Abominable Snowman
I think that includes me.

KeyserXSoze and Keyser_Soze, and indeed Keyser Soze.
:?
Edit: as far as I know I'm not on any other Dennis sites, though.

Onix_Martinez

Abominable Snowman
And that includes me. I used to be Onix, just Onix. Thanks.

----

EDIT

----

Never mind, I just found out that only my username has changed. I can live with that, so no complaints here. Thanks.

TheQuixote

Justified & Ancient
Onix_Martinez said:
And that includes me. I used to be Onix, just Onix. Thanks.
No this thread is only for people who's accounts haven't meshed - you have had to rename your account which is a different situation. Some people haven't been able to get their old account to link in with their Dennis account resulting in them having new FTMB accounts (most obvious sign is veteran posters with their post count in single figures).

Again if we could keep this thread free for those people and address her other issues in the other thread. As I'm sure everyone will agree getting people's old accounts back is a higher priority than renaming old accounts.

intaglio

Justified & Ancient
et moi intaglio meshed but am now intaglioreally because the persons of limited ability who made this cock-up couldn't let me use my own name though I have all my bells and whistles.

Caroline has just observed to me that the "programmers" who are responsible for this Dennis De Bacle (a fine figure of a man before the operation) started the new system on a Friday, presumably so they could get away before the ordure impinged upon the inverse propellor

original_fLeebLe

Ephemeral Spectre
i have managed to pm my original account(the fLeebLe account not my original_fLeebLe account, after all i don't want to confuse you) and i am getting the correct email for it. so it still exists! now give it back :p

GNC

King-Sized Canary
Happened to me too, I'm supposed to be GNC. Or GNC66. I'm confused.

tastyintestines

Justified & Ancient
Hi, I couldn't get my password for my account, not that i would have worked. but this is me for a minute. tastyintestines :x :( :?:

Hello.
I am lizard23.
I managed to change my username to _lizard23_ and activate it, but now I cannot access that account under either 'spelling', no matter how much logging in and out and cookie deleting and different computer using I do. It just tells me the username is not recognised.
That account does have a hotmail account attached to it, although I never received a deactivation email. If that is a problem you can use the email address associated with this account, where I can also be contacted if necessary.
If you could reanimate my old account, under either name, although preferably the old one, obviously, I would greatly appreciate it.
If, while you are doing so, you could ensure I am opted out of all advertising/special offer/competition etc contactability and demographic information providing I would be doubly gratetful.

Many thanks.

:devil:

kiddo_

Fresh Blood
Erm not recognising my account either, my username used to be just kiddo - apparently an email has been sent to an address that I don't recognise at all?! Won't accept my original password for some reason :roll:

Edit - that's weird, my avatar, post details and everything are now showing up now I've posted but my username has now changed?!

Timble2

Imaginary Person
I can live with Timble2, it looks like the original account. avatar etc, but I think I may have created a timble (all lower case) and Timbles which have been notified to those odd non-existent email addresses .

OK me too it appears - I used to be some chap called Emperor. I signed up as Mighty_Emperor and got it hooked into my old account all nice and dandy and now I'm urmmmmm not.

CodenameThrow

Abominable Snowman
Could a mod just do me a favour and delete the Throw(squiggle) account so I'm not always logged in twice? Cos I am buggered if I can.

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Ok here is the current list:

KeyserXSoze > Keyser Soze

Ronson8 > Pete Younger

original_fLeebLe > fLeebLe

gncxx > GNC (or pos. GNC66 as his name was changed)

Anome_ > Anome

tonyblair11 > tastyintestines

lizardtwennyfree > lizard23

kiddo_ > kiddo

Rrose_Selavy > Rrose Selavy

Jerry_B > JerryB

Mighty_Emperor > Emperor (or pos. -Emperor- as I changed my account name when it was all working)

naSTEe > naSTEe

CodenameThrow > Throw

bigaggie1 > nanny ogg

Rubyait > Sut

nikoteen1 > nikoteen

liveinabin1 > liveinabin

4d49a4a2 > Ravenstone

chez1807 > chez1807

rossba1 > barndad

missy33 > mejane

Jonfairway > Techybloke

fluffle9 > fluffle

ignatiusII > ignatius

Drbastard > Dr Bacon

SameOldVardoger > Vardoger

Tyger_Lily > TygerLily

lopaka3 > Wakarusa

lopaka3 > Wakarusa (was formerly lopaka) - and yes it needs doing again

Iamroachford > roachford

anne_of_28_days > anne of 28 days

_Lizard23_ > Lizard_23

Breakfastologist > Breakfast

akaWiintermoon > Wintermoon

FelixAntonius > David

TheOrigDesperado > Desperado

IamSundog > Sundog

Sifaka317 > Sifaka

zardozzz > zardoz

minordrag > Minor Drag

SniperK2 > Lethe

Sardan2 > Sardan

Thirtysixth_Bee > toe
[edit: I'll keep editting this list to keep it updated.]

If people have an account which their Dennis account has meshed with (i.e. they are now a new user) then post here and if you post in the above format:

New name > Old name

The TPTB can fix the problem quicker.

If you want your username changed or you want to complain then tehre are other threads you can use.

nikoteen1

Devoted Cultist
i used to be nikoteen now im nikoteen 1, i dont want to be nikoteen 1 i want to be nikoteen, so pleeeese add me to the list
nikoteen > nikoteen1

liveinabin

Justified & Ancient
I used to be liveinabin not liveinabin1 when I tried to register it sent mt an e-mail to an account that had not been active for a long time. I had changed the details!

I'd been a member since oct 2001 and I want that back!

bigaggie1

Junior Acolyte
i started off as nanny ogg.
tried to re-register when the site was changed,nanny was taken, so i was offered nanny ogg 5.
i accepted that,but didn't recieve registration e-mail, so re-registered as bigaggie1.
i don't mind staying as bigaggie1 until things settle down , but i may change later,
nanny ogg>bigaggie1

A

Anonymous

I'm this pile of gobbledegook that the Powers That Be decided, in their infinite wisdom, must be an easy to remember log on name :roll:

I was Ravenstone. I'd like my name back please! I'm not a number!!!!

If I can't be Ravenstone, because some other fraudulent personage has hijacked my identity on another of Dennis illegitimate-child-of-AOL boards, then let me know so I can think up something else.

Ta very muchly.

Oh, and hello again

Mighty_Emperor

Beloved of Ra
Zoffre said:
Hello there!

I was MadCat but am now Zoffre

Zoffre>MadCat
You still have your actual account just under a different name.

This thread is so we can prioritise fixing up those accounts which seem to not have been linked with their old accounts i.e. they have a completely new one.