• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Adamskis the flying saucers signed by desmond leslie

chumpanzie

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
Hi peeps i have a copy of the flying saucers have landed signed by desmond leslie for sale. I have no idea of its worth so will see what people think here. Thanks.

adamski signed flying saucers have landed book

ok guys I have scanned the book in today, see here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/22780255@N ... hotostream

The book is signed from Desmond Leslie to Paul Richey the famous ww2 fighter pilot. As they were both spitfire pilots during ww2 i guess they knew each other. Leslie bizarrely has miss spelled Richey's surname and the page includes a correction by Leslie. 'P O Prune' I guess was Leslie's nickname.
The book itself is in fairly beat up condition and has no dust jacket. I guess I will put the book up on Ebay at some point. But is anyone here interested or does anyone here have any idea what price I should ask?

Thanks.

I'd def be interested but don't know what to offer you, if you have a figure in mind you can PM if you wish and we can start negotiations?
Cheers
Gordon

Looking ayt that UFO picture, why would a UFO have a roof like a saucepan lid complete with handle?

ChrisBoardman said:
Looking ayt that UFO picture, why would a UFO have a roof like a saucepan lid complete with handle?

Because it was actually a chicken feeder.

Back