• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

African Satanists & Underwater Cities

NeilE

Gone But Not Forgotten
(ACCOUNT RETIRED)
If you're familiar with fringe fundamentalist Christian movements in the US, you'll probably have comes across people like Mike Warnke and Bill Schnoebelen who claim to have been former Satanists (here's a set of articles about them).

Something which intrigues me is that the same thing can be found in parts of Africa, in a very strange form.

First we have Samuel Kanco, a bishop from Ghana who was jailed in 2011 for defrauding someone. You can read part of his testimony from 1984 here: he says that, while he was a Satanist, he visited an underwater city inhabited by devil-worshippers.

Believe me, the 'City Under the Sea' does exist, spiritually. I know, because I personally spent twelve years under the sea and know that it's a real place. This is my testimony of residing with the demon gods under the sea.

On the spur of the moment, my father blasted forth with a strong whistle sound and instantly two very powerful demons appeared. All of a sudden, I felt my spirit releasing itself out of my body. One of the demons entered into my body and took control of it to keep my body alive while my spirit was not there.

As my father and I walked on dry ground on the floor of the sea, a brilliant light radiated in a distance. "Look father," I exclaimed! "It shines and glitters like a fantastic jewel." Soon we arrived at the brilliant city of infinite dimensions that seem to come together as if it was made by magic.

All at once, I found myself walking through the gates of the most mystifying and beautiful city on earth. It was beyond dreams and visions.

It is in this divinatory city that Satan trains his agents to steal the souls of men, women and children. This city is highly organized. In fact, Satan is documenting everything about people on the earth. There is a "Book of the Dead" where every evil deed committed by people on the earth is recorded. These records are carefully kept so that the demons can legally enslave and control the people living around the globe. He will also use these records to testify against these people before the throne of God after the end of the world. This is why the Antichrist is going to be able to rule the world when his time comes. He has no power unless it is given to him by people's rebellion against God.

I saw many handsome men and beautiful young girls. There were also young children there. I was introduced to them and warmly welcomed. The chi ldren play games with mermaids.

Disembodied demons lurked in the shadows of the room. Under helmets with drawn swords, stone-faced demons glared at the scene with their emotionless cold eyes. The giant fallen angels of Genesis stood guarding the entrance to the city. The Ascended Masters (high-level ruling spirits) watched in glee. The smiles on their lips disguised the reality of the evil that was lurking in their hearts.

When very young, Satan gave me the power to change into five different animals: a snake, crocodile, butterfly, lizard, and crab. This ability means that I was considered to be a middle-class wizard. A demon told me that he had the power to affect transmutations with humans.

One young boy, seven years old, recently appeared in our church. He had painted his shoes with the mixture of human blood from his victims and a red dye. He confessed that he was the king of wizards of his coven. He told our church that he had five snakes in his stomach, one red, one
white, and three black ones. He said that he used these snakes to kill people for his sacrifices. I know that it is hard for a normal mind to believe these things, but I have him confessing this on videotape!

I asked, "Who is this Man?"
The demon replied, "We cannot mention His name here".
I asked the demon. "Is it Mohammedan?"
He said, "No man".
"Is it the Buddha?"
"No man, it is not the Buddha."
He said, "If you want a good reward, repent. We cannot repent, but you are a human being, created in the image of God. You still have chance.
There was a Man who came into this world. He spent only thirty-three years. He was crucified, died, buried and on the third day, He was raised from the dead."
I said, "mention the name to me."
The demon said, "Shhhh! We cannot mention t
he name."

In 1987 a Nigerian author, Emmanuel Eni, published a very similar tract. Unless they're both drawing on the same source, it's clear that Eni lifted much of his account from Kanco. Some excerpts:

She took me to a corner of the barbeach, used something like a belt and tied around us and immediately a force came from behind and pushed us into the sea. We started flying on the surface of the water and straight to the ocean. Dear reader, these happened in my physical form ! At a point we sank into the sea bed and to my surprise I saw us walking along an express way. We moved into a city with a lot of people all very busy.

At the back of the city, I saw young beautiful girls and handsome young men. No old people. She introduced me to them and I was welcomed. She took me to places like “darkroom”, “drying room”, and “packing room”. She then took me to a main factory and warehouse and then came to her private mansion. There she sat me and told me : “I am the queen of the coast and would like very much to work with you. I promise to give you wealth and all that go with it, protection and all that go with it, life and an ‘angel’ to guide you.”

She pressed a button and a tray came out with human flesh (in pieces) in it and we ate together. She commanded a boa to appear and asked me to swallow it. I could not. She insisted but I could not, how could I swallow a live boa. She then used her powers and I swallowed it.

She gave me powers to change to all kinds of sea animals like hippopotamus, boa constrictor and crocodile and then she vanished. I stayed in the sea for a week and through one of the means (as crocodile) mentioned above I came back to the world.

So one of us said to him : “We heard that God has sent someone to rescue mankind back to God.” Satan then asked : “Who is that ?” One member answered “Jesus” and to our greatest surprise, Lucifer fell from his seat. He shouted at the man and warned him never to mention that name in any of our meetings if he loves his life.

The idea now seems to have left Africa - here's a thread at an American fundemantalist forum which discusses underwater Satanist cities.

So, is anyone here familiar with this od bit of modern folklore? Did Kanco come up with the idea, or does it predate him?

Everybody's been moaning about the recent NSA/ night-vision goggles/ invisible midgets story in FT N°305, but basically all this demon haunted stuff seems very similar. Invisible midget agents, or mer-demons. Plagued by all the devils of hell, or shadowed by the countless minions of the all seeing eye of the state. Their name is Legion and they're the stuff that paranoid nightmares are made of.

Hmm, interesting.

I wonder what they thought the The Little Mermaid, what with Disney being a popular subject of supposedly being secretly tied to the occult/Satanism/ etc.

OneWingedBird said:
invisible midgets

Surely an invisible midget is indistinguishable from an invisible non-midget? I mean, they would look the same. :lol:
Invisible midgets are just that much sneakier than invisible non-midgets and that's why the NSA employs them.

Hmm, interesting.

I wonder what they thought the The Little Mermaid, what with Disney being a popular subject of supposedly being secretly tied to the occult/Satanism/ etc.
The Little Mermaid is held as myth and a story, but it came from a background of reality. It is no co-incidence why this Olympian god Poseidon or Neptune (Roman) [a Demon Prince] who is said to be the “sea-god” is a Mermaid, (Merman). He carries an enchanted trident. Therefore, Ariel the Little Mermaid who is the daughter of the Sea god or Sea Demon Neptune would then be a goddess or Demoness.
http://080808onnowto.blogspot.co.uk/2015/08/mermaidsshapeshifting-etc.html

Back