• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Again, At The James Randi Educational Foundation

Nice one Emps.. I tried to find it.. but you tracked it down..

I am not going mad then…

Nice to see there is ALWAYS a rational explanation.

Alexius said:
To parade his performance here as in some way edifying is sad enough - but to claim to have been validated by the magazine (if he has in fact made that claim) is just charlantry.
I'd provide links, but, er, based on this thread, that's probably not such a good idea, eh?

Is there an echo in here?

No need to provide links. Not worth the effort or RSI.

If anybody is that desperate to follow the LA story then you could always do a search on Lucianarchy & Fortean Times Message Board.

I don't know whether it was on the Sci Forum or JREF that someone pointed out that the other viewers in the following sessions 'scored' better hits.

As far as the validity of its claims then as other members have pointed out, this was an experiment that was in no way connected to the Fortean Times publication so LA is living in Cloud Cuckoo Land when it states that it was 'tested' by the FT.

Aussie Thinker said:
Nice to see there is ALWAYS a rational explanation.
Ah... If only the World really was wired in such a way.

How much simpler things would seem.

Unfortunately, logic and rationality are merely threadbare rags of comfort Humanity has woven from perception, imagination and science in a vain attempt to keep the raging icestorm of insanity that is the Universe from chilling them to the quick.

:madeyes:

Back