• We have updated the guidelines regarding posting political content: please see the stickied thread on Website Issues.

Airbus Encountered Unidentified Fast-Moving Cylindrical Object Over New Mexico

I really underestimated the power of the Federal Aviation Administration to stomp down the FBI, and make this story to go away.

The FAA claims no radar data, then it did not happened.

I really underestimated the power of the Federal Aviation Administration to stomp down the FBI, and make this story to go away.

The FAA claims no radar data, then it did not happened.
With the current technology we have on earth, regarding radar avoiding technology (shapes, paints etc) is it so hard to believe that, if these are UFOs, alien technology is able to be invisable to radar?

With the current technology we have on earth, regarding radar avoiding technology (shapes, paints etc) is it so hard to believe that, if these are UFOs, alien technology is able to be invisable to radar?

The current Fortean Times features a lengthy article about RADAR - and its fallibilities.

On this theme, i remember during the gulf war l, my friends brother inlaw was stationed on a British Navy ship fitted with the new automated anti aircraft gun, designed to autotrack flying targets, he told the story of a high ranking US officer on board taking a tour of the ship, when the automated gun sprung into life and tracked something as it flew over the ship, the officer asked what it was tracking and was told, with a grin from the Brithish Naval officer, ' one of your Stealth bombers'. The US officer wasnt very happy lol :p

The most likely solution remains the Lear Jet. This passed across the line of flight of the Airbus about nine minutes before the call, and was 6000 above the plane and 11000 feet to the left of the cockpit at closest approach. About 2.3 miles away diagonally. A Lear Jet is roughly the same shape as a cruise missile and about twice as big - so the pilots may have thought it was twice as close as it really was.
From Metabunk;
2021-02-28_23-30-44.jpg

The air crew may have discussed this between themselves for eight or nine minutes before making the call, so when they asked about traffic in the vicinity there was none to be seen.

On February 21, 2021, an American Air lines flight reported a UFO while flying between Cincinnati and Phoenix while passing through the state of New Mexico.

The pilot reported to the authorities but received absolutely no response.

Now the FBI has said this UFO incident did happen as the pilot reported, but the FBI and NASA offered no explanation.

So, if this incident did happen, what is the explanation ?

Our governments are hiding the truth from us.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/fbi-confi...encounter-netizens-say-aliens-are-here-845941

Last edited:
On February 21, 2021, an American Air lines flight reported a UFO while flying between Cincinnati and Phoenix while passing through the state of New Mexico.

The pilot reported to the authorities but received absolutely no response.

Now the FBI has said this UFO incident did happen as the pilot reported, but the FBI and NASA offered no explanation.

So, if this incident did happen, what is the explanation ?

Our governments are hiding the truth from its citizens.

https://www.ibtimes.co.in/fbi-confi...encounter-netizens-say-aliens-are-here-845951
That link doesn't work.

I corrected the link in my post and it should work.

But it is really frustrating in that the FBI saying OK there is an UFO, but you the public don’t deserve an explanation because you are not worthy.

I corrected the link in my post and it should work.

But it is really frustrating in that the FBI saying OK there is an UFO, but you the public don’t deserve an explanation because you are not worthy.
They do not seem to realize that they work for the public, not the other way around.
We pay their salary, yet they treat us as if they are in control.

The FBI isn't withholding anything, because there is no active FBI case concerning this incident.

FBI documents obtained via FOIA request show that the FBI did receive a referral about the incident (which occurred on 21 February 2021). One or more FBI agents contacted local law enforcement (sheriff's departments) in the two counties over which the incident occurred. Law enforcement had no records of any landing or crash that could be correlated with the 21 February incident. In the absence of any landing or crash the FBI had no jurisdiction to investigate (unless something more to the story surfaced). The FBI closed the case on 2 March 2021 for lack of jurisdiction. End of story, as far as the FBI was concerned ...

https://www.theblackvault.com/docum...s-flight-2292-ufo-encounter-february-21-2021/

Just skimming this thread, the incident of 2021 sounds to me like something pertaining to a missile that the air force is not about to embarrass or compromise itself by admitting. And I bet the AA pilot wanted for sure to know if he was anywhere near a target. My understanding is that they're not supposed to mount live warheads in any place other than defined test ranges but if the damn thing was that far off course.

Just skimming this thread, the incident of 2021 sounds to me like something pertaining to a missile that the air force is not about to embarrass or compromise itself by admitting. And I bet the AA pilot wanted for sure to know if he was anywhere near a target. My understanding is that they're not supposed to mount live warheads in any place other than defined test ranges but if the damn thing was that far off course.

The White Sands testing range is over a hundred miles away from the extreme northeastern corner of New Mexico where the incident occurred. A missile leaving the range would have been automatically or manually destroyed before making it that far away.

American Airlines never followed up or provided any further information from the airliner pilot and co-pilot. No statement was ever issued from the flight crew.

The party that clamped down on the story so it wouldn't go any further was AA, not any military or law enforcement entity.

All that's known about the sighting is what's spoken in the intercepted ATC transmissions. A 5,000 foot vertical separation is not notable in any way - under certain circumstances US flights are guided much closer to each other.

There's no reason the aircrew should have paid any attention to another aircraft passing overhead at that distance unless ...

The reference to "targets" is aviation-speak for aircraft detected on radar or other systems - not anything to do with the intended destination of a weapon.

The most likely explanation is that the AA2292 crew couldn't correlate the craft with anything detected by their onboard anti-collision systems (e.g., TACS) and displayed on their instrument panel. There was an 8 to 9 minute delay between the time the Lear Jet (most likely known craft) crossed the AA2292 flight path (overhead) and the time when the flight crew contacted ATC to ask about targets. That's enough time to check the onboard systems to verify some issue with instrument indication of the passing craft, cross-check observations, and decide to contact ATC.

Seeing another craft pass overhead shouldn't have been any sort of mystery in and of itself. Seeing a craft that should have registered on their instruments (but didn't) makes more sense as a cause for concern.

In the past the Air Force was part of the army and J. Edgar Hoover supposedly was always fighting the army for UFO information.

I get the impression that the FBI finally said not interested in UFOs as per the Guy Hottel Memo where the FBI turned down a request for help on UFOs in New Mexico.

If you have a UFO problem don’t go to the FBI.

Actually where can you report UFO ?

In the past the Air Force was part of the army and J. Edgar Hoover supposedly was always fighting the army for UFO information.

I get the impression that the FBI finally said not interested in UFOs as per the Guy Hottel Memo where the FBI turned down a request for help on UFOs in New Mexico.

If you have a UFO problem don’t go to the FBI.

Actually where can you report UFO ?
Mufon:

https://mufon.com/

I'm not surprised. All the information in the Guy Hottel memo was related to a hoax.

Here's a very good rundown of the facts at Above Top Secret by the brilliant Isaac Koi.

https://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread689049/pg1
Section A – Recap - The memo
Section B – Recap - Recent media coverage of the memo
Section C – The memo is NOT a new release
Section D – The memo relates to the Silas Newton affair
Section E - The Silas Newton affair was exposed as a hoax DECADES ago
Section F – The memo does NOT relate to Roswell
Section G – William Moore’s article about all this
Section H - Conclusion
Section I – References

Back